F1 2019

No idea what this is like to attend, but for me, it's one of the worst races on the calendar along with Bahrain and Singapore, for that reason I wouldn't want to go. The race I always recommend attending is Hungary.
I agree. It’s as if those tracks are too perfect for racing.
Hungary is an option, as is Austria.
Can’t believe it’s the end of the season. Thoroughly enjoyed it again this year. I juts hope to God that Lewis has another couple of championship winning seasons in him. At Mercedes. Not Ferrari.
Schumachers total is in sight.

Last edited:

Can’t believe it’s the end of the season. Thoroughly enjoyed it again this year. I juts hope to God that Lewis has another couple of championship winning seasons in him. At Mercedes. Not Ferrari.
It really has been a good season. The "show" hasn't been better in ages. 2021 could be absolutely mega as well, if they get it right.

Poor race today but it’s been a really good season. Some thrilling races despite the early Merc dominance

Heard on commentary today that Lewis hasn’t missed a lap this season. Amazing reliability from him and his team

This has been a fantastic season, the Championship has never really been in doubt, but despite that we have had some of the best races for a very long time.

I would also like to see him pass Schumacher at Merc rather than letting Ferrari get involved. Another couple of seasons like this one would be ideal for Lewis.

What’s people’s opinions of this race? I want to go to another race next year after seeing the Spanish Grand Prix this year.

Hamilton looking comfortable at the minute.

I did the Spanish one last year and would do it again. I've also done Monaco, Nurburgring & Hockenheim. Monaco is a no no unless you want to fork out a small fortune to get a seat in one of the stands. Not to mention the airfare to get there. Nurburgring is in the middle of nowhere and takes approx 2 hours to get back to Koblenz due to the traffic. Hockenheim is probably the best of the three as its easily accessible by public transport and Heidelburg is a fantastic place to stay.

I fancy Zandvoort next year but I'd imagine tickets will be like rocking horse shit.

I did the Spanish one last year and would do it again. I've also done Monaco, Nurburgring & Hockenheim. Monaco is a no no unless you want to fork out a small fortune to get a seat in one of the stands. Not to mention the airfare to get there. Nurburgring is in the middle of nowhere and takes approx 2 hours to get back to Koblenz due to the traffic. Hockenheim is probably the best of the three as its easily accessible by public transport and Heidelburg is a fantastic place to stay.

I fancy Zandvoort next year but I'd imagine tickets will be like rocking horse shit.
Cheers mate. I might just do Spain again. I enjoyed Barcelona in general
Anyone starting to worry a bit that Hamilton might just end up at Ferrari?

Last edited:
Cheers mate. I might just do Spain again. I enjoyed Barcelona in general
I can't see why he would want to. They're a mess with the way they're being run at the moment, have some serious question marks about whether they can produce a title challenging car legally and don't seem to be able to react well to situations in races. Compare that with Merc who have none of those concerns and have won the double for 6 seasons in a row.

is this not more mind games with charles & vettel? toto & hamilton seem far too relaxed and jovial about it - just toying with them?

i see george russell was given a decent car to play with yesterday for post season testing, i wonder what its like for a driver to jump from a williams to a merc within 24 hours?

is this not more mind games with charles & vettel? toto & hamilton seem far too relaxed and jovial about it - just toying with them?

i see george russell was given a decent car to play with yesterday for post season testing, i wonder what its like for a driver to jump from a williams to a merc within 24 hours?
How did Russell get on? Would be weird for him to go from the back to front of the grid.

How did Russell get on? Would be weird for him to go from the back to front of the grid.
my mistake - its today he's in the merc, bottas topped the times yesterday...russell did a 1m40 in the williams compared to bottas' 1m37... for contrast nissany did 1m44 when he got into the williams.

should be interesting then to see the times this evening...

Hopefully that’ll signal the end of the Hamilton rumours. Would he have signed a five year contract if Lewis was going there was number one driver?
Anyone think Alonso might get a Ferrari drive in 2021?

Hope so like. Not sure about Alonso, but I know that DR has a clause in his Renault contract that he can leave if a Ferrari seat comes available, one more year for Vettel and then DR in?

No. I think he has his eyes on indy once he's get's through the Paris Dakar Rally in January.

I can't see why Ferrari would look backwards either, more chance they'd pay mega-bucks for Max.
He wants the triple crown desperately. No real gain in going back to F1.

Good news for Leclerc, the stability will be good for him and Ferrari. They just need to get rid of Seb now.

Back