F1 2019

not that it really means a lot for the red bull no.2 - he'll certainly start the season alongside max but will he be there by zandvoort, silverstone or monza? like sunderland managers, are red bull no.2 driver contracts worth the paper they're printed on?
I think Albon has proved himself as having the potential - he needs to keep improving though.

This was me anarl... ^^^

10 year old at the tome had been watching F1 since 1990 and was at Imola 94 so was a big season

Illegal car, cheating at the wheel, weird behaviour at the British GP and i was up to watch the race live thinking he hadnt deserved to win the title Hills drive in Japan was immense and was hoping do it !

Devastated at the time, cheated

Schumacher and Hill's F1 Australian Grand Prix crash 25 years on

Thoughts? This was my first season watching F1, got up early to watch it. Schumacher clearly tries to run Hill off the road knowing his own car would be retired. He surpassed this cheating episode when he tried to barge Villeneuve off the road a few years later.

Can’t stand the man.

He epitomised everything bad about Germans of a certain era.

The modern German bears no resemblance to this as they have moved on very quickly to become some of the nicest people in Europe

Did they drive directly into anyone to take a title? Or park it on track in qualifying?

the problem for Schumacher was that senna & prost had set a presidency that precious generations couldn’t for safety reasons...
Vettel has driven into title Lewis before, not to take a title from him though, because that would mean racing him and beating him.

By being out in front by miles by the end of Lap 1? Yeah, right.

Anyone new to F1 I say F1 is the most exciting motorsport out there. Providing you see the first lap only.
Only really when Lewis is in front. When Lewis is chasing its been a different story
Schumacher and Hill's F1 Australian Grand Prix crash 25 years on

Thoughts? This was my first season watching F1, got up early to watch it. Schumacher clearly tries to run Hill off the road knowing his own car would be retired. He surpassed this cheating episode when he tried to barge Villeneuve off the road a few years later.

Can’t stand the man.
This was worse than the Villeneuve incident imo

Last edited:
Did they drive directly into anyone to take a title? Or park it on track in qualifying?

the problem for Schumacher was that senna & prost had set a presidency that precious generations couldn’t for safety reasons...
Vettel’s ‘move’ on Hamilton at Azerbaijan a few years ago was up there like. Even the Micheal didn’t try to run somebody of the road whilst following the safety car. He had the courtesy of doing it under racing conditions :)

Yes, as above for Vettel and see below for Rosberg parking it on track so that Hamilton couldn't get a faster lap. "That's very good of him, very good."

Last edited:

Back