F1 2019

You've got to feel for Kubica.

A good driver in his day but now gets to drive around at the back.

I'm glad he got the point for the Williams team as Russell looks like he'll go on to have good career abyway
It's a pity but he needs to be moved on, he is a shadow of the driver he used to be before his accident.

It's a pity but he needs to be moved on, he is a shadow of the driver he used to be before his accident.

Either that or the Williams really is an absolute pig and Russell is actually a prodigy 😉
Alfa Romeo have appealed as well so he may even have that taken away

I suppose it now depends on whether the Alfa team make a substantial donation to the FIA widows and orphans fund

Last edited:
Slightly surprising it's Albon that's taken his seat when it seemed nigh on certain to be Kvyat after his improved performance this season.

Great opportunity for Albon though.

It's been worded as 'Evaluating performance' to see who drives. A possibility: with Albon in the RBR they can compare him to Gasly, and they already have a comparison the from the TR part of the season. Allows all three to have driven the RBR team.

far to early for Albon

guess they see Kvyat as damaged goods though
I remember a few years back, when McLaren were one of the best seats to have, a young rookie going straight there, no warm up with another team first. He did ok. Can't remember his name..... Louise Harroson, or something like that.

Back