F1 2019

Bottling the German Grand Prix last year looks to have broken him. The amount of mistakes he's made in the last year is beyond ridiculous now
He’s been like this for about 2 year now, ever since Baku 2017

Another brilliant race, that.

All those people who come out with "I'm never watching F1 again, its shite" have missed a few crackers this season
They have but they’ve also missed some dire ones too

Last edited:
Fabulous race yesterday.

Hamilton, fair when he needed to be but ruthless when it mattered. Another master class in taking an opportunity and maximising it.

Bottas, if he had any luck at all it would be terrible luck.

LeClerc, unfortunate again with strategy but some great racing

Verstappen, lucky to finish after the incident but top dog fighting with the above

Vettel, Ferrari have rinsed him of his motivation and he seems a sorry figure.

If F1 aimed to make half of the races that exciting they'll make their money and some.

He's a bell end though so if anybody is going to run into someone it should be him.
Agreed he's a radge packet, but it still doesn't excuse Vettel's recklessness.
He's a liability these days, mate, probably borne out of frustration, that he's not winning races, and that his number two driver is consistently outperforming him.

i know it not entirely f1, but William Storey who's the fella behind Rich Energy is a bit "of a character"... further fall out from the Haas sponsorship debacle...

Logon or register to see this image

@rich_energy Jul 16
William Storey founder of @rich_energy has sold his majority stake in the legal entity of Rich Energy Ltd to a third party. This was in disgust at conduct of duplicitous minority stakeholders. In the words of @Schwarzenegger he'll be back!#richenergy #F1 #nobull #williamstorey

@rich_energy Jul 16
Lobbying for the removal of the CEO, largest shareholder & founder of your title partner is repudiatory breach @HaasF1Team. Mr Storey was also personal guarantor of the contract. It is like @rich_energy seeking to remove Gene Haas! Amidst the noise let's get real. #richenergy

i know it not entirely f1, but William Storey who's the fella behind Rich Energy is a bit "of a character"... further fall out from the Haas sponsorship debacle...

Logon or register to see this image

@rich_energy Jul 16
William Storey founder of @rich_energy has sold his majority stake in the legal entity of Rich Energy Ltd to a third party. This was in disgust at conduct of duplicitous minority stakeholders. In the words of @Schwarzenegger he'll be back!#richenergy #F1 #nobull #williamstorey

@rich_energy Jul 16
Lobbying for the removal of the CEO, largest shareholder & founder of your title partner is repudiatory breach @HaasF1Team. Mr Storey was also personal guarantor of the contract. It is like @rich_energy seeking to remove Gene Haas! Amidst the noise let's get real. #richenergy

I suspect we may not have heard the last of this

Back