F1 2018

Ill laugh my arse off if Max gets a penalty for that.

Amazed by the pace of the red bulls on the straights though.

I knew those medium tyres would blister.

I'm convinced the harder tyres are made to work at lower temperatures, so on hot tracks, they blister.

Last edited:
just switched on the last 2 laps....who is Verstappen wanting to chin ?
Ocon was lapped, but on fresh super softs, and DRS passed by Max on the main straight, but Max didn't really expect it, and the 2 of them came together in turn 1/2 - stupid from both of them really, but Ocon got the penatly

Worth it for when bottas gets shuffled on at merc... must have something lined up now, suggestion I’ve read is he turned down Williams (that seat should be go to robert kubica now).
I read Kubica has an offer to race for Williams for next year.

Sad seeing them and Mclaren at the back again today.

Ocon was lapped, but on fresh super softs, and DRS passed by Max on the main straight, but Max didn't really expect it, and the 2 of them came together in turn 1/2 - stupid from both of them really, but Ocon got the penatly

the after race podium room was good. Lewis, "he's allowed to unlap himself and you've got more to lose". No doubt Ocon was in the wrong but that's some sound advice for Max.

I read Kubica has an offer to race for Williams for next year.

Sad seeing them and Mclaren at the back again today.

that mclaren is an absolute dog. I just don't understand how they have dropped down so much with the resources they have. They can't blame the engine when the Red Bulls are using the same thing and they are seconds a lap faster.

Back