F1 2018

Just watching the highlights on sky now.

First thing I've noticed is that haas have jumped force India and Williams. Actually, Williams are looking like 8th. Torro rosso look poor and despite the new ferrari engine, sauber are still terrible,which is a shame.

F1 really needs two new teams now.

Commentators saying this is an engine track.
So even more surprising to see force India, Williams and sauber doing so poorly.

Or have renault actually caught up

Last edited:
Hamilton gets no luck or shit luck in Australia again. No surprises the powers that be make he safety car benefit the Ferrari's. The choice between safety car and virtual safety always benefits them cheating fuckers

Vettel wins the race with a loophole in the rules which means you can go faster in the pit lane.

Also, Hamilton got to within 0.8 with 5 laps left and has to drop back and turn his engine down to protect it for future races? I'd rather just see flat out racing in every race thank you, not have drivers worrying about 2/3 races time

Vettel wins the race with a loophole in the rules which means you can go faster in the pit lane.

Also, Hamilton got to within 0.8 with 5 laps left and has to drop back and turn his engine down to protect it for future races? I'd rather just see flat out racing in every race thank you, not have drivers worrying about 2/3 races time

Can't believe how bad the virtual safety car is. It's done the complete opposite of what it was meant to.

And vettel saying the strategy was good!? Kimi looked much better in quali and the race.

Can't believe how bad the virtual safety car is. It's done the complete opposite of what it was meant to.

And vettel saying the strategy was good!? Kimi looked much better in quali and the race.

What happened?

I've seen people on twitter saying Ferrari have cheated but haven't seen anything of the actual incident

Just watching the highlights on sky now.

First thing I've noticed is that haas have jumped force India and Williams. Actually, Williams are looking like 8th. Torro rosso look poor and despite the new ferrari engine, sauber are still terrible,which is a shame.

F1 really needs two new teams now.

Commentators saying this is an engine track.
So even more surprising to see force India, Williams and sauber doing so poorly.

Or have renault actually caught up

Been thinking massively about getting a Sky Sports F1 Season Pass from Now TV. It is only £150. Would this be a good idea? I want to somehow get back to not just F1 but all single seat racing. I want to give it another go. I think it will be canny this year if the new kids make waves and ruffle feathers like Verstappen is. I am hoping the Williams boys Ocon and Sirotkin prove everyone wrong. It isn't just women drivers that get a raw deal by the big drivers and teams. Young kids trying to make it are often subject to a lot of skepticism. The ability is often doubted. F3 is a far better place right now than F2.

Back