F1 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the difficulty setting you choose at the start really affect anything? Just that I selected a difficulty level, but wanted an automatic car and as soon as i changed the gearbox to automatic, it came up with "custom" instead of "difficult" etc. If one player was to select easy at the start, and another selected difficult, but both altered their game assists so they matched, would the game be harder for the one who selected difficult?
Nowt except the difficulty of the races and handling of the car and controls

Nowt except the difficulty of the races and handling of the car and controls

thats the thing, i went for difficult level first of all and was in the lotus at the start of my 7 year career thing and the car might as well have been going backwards, even though i altered the settings to turn on traction control and automatic gearbox. Due to this, i stopped and started on easy mode- again i went for the lotus and changed the settings, and im fairly sure i pretty much selected the same settings (auto gearbox, traction control on, braking assist off etc) and all of a sudden I can qualify first place and win pretty much every race. Since changing the settings makes it "custom" rather than "difficult/ easy" etc, i'm not sure why the fuck the car is suddenly able to win races and all of a sudden seems to be able to outpace Lewis Hamilton on the straights (doesnt take much to confuse me mind!)

Just seen game are offering 20 quid off this in exchange for RDR or MW2. Don't play MW2 so I think I'll be doing this on Friday. Allowing me to trade in about 8 other games for Move.

Just seen game are offering 20 quid off this in exchange for RDR or MW2. Don't play MW2 so I think I'll be doing this on Friday. Allowing me to trade in about 8 other games for Move.
Well worth that like.
Game dee some decent offers occasionally, i traded in Mafia 2 and got Dead Rising 2 for £14.99

HMV had a good deal on with this game, I traded in Red Dead Redemption and got £25 for that game. HMV also included a £8 voucher with F1 which I could redeem immediately so got the game for £6.99:lol:

I really like it so far. In terms of the career I'm making some decent progress, moved from Lotus to Force India and already getting some better results :)

Some tracks are impossible at times like. Monaco was a major issue for me, especially with the stupid warning / penalty place that occurs in the first lap, when everything is chaotic.

Graphics are amazing and, although there isn't a safety car / podium, I think it's a decent enough simulation and a good way to kill some time.

I really like it so far. In terms of the career I'm making some decent progress, moved from Lotus to Force India and already getting some better results :)

Some tracks are impossible at times like. Monaco was a major issue for me, especially with the stupid warning / penalty place that occurs in the first lap, when everything is chaotic.

Graphics are amazing and, although there isn't a safety car / podium, I think it's a decent enough simulation and a good way to kill some time.

I'm second in the championship with Lotus! Half way through. Silverstone was the hardest gp. Slipery as anything. Couldn't take any corners at speed no matter how much I fiddled with settings.

Cheers lads, I'm still contemplating whether to purchase this or not after reading the reports of numerous bugs/issues on the F1 2010 Codemasters forum.

I think I'll wait until a patch is brought out.

Last edited:
Cheers lads, I'm still contemplating whether to purchase this or not after reading the reports of numerous bugs/issues on the F1 2010 Codemasters forum.

I think I'll wait until a patch is brought out.

If your an F1 fan, it's much easier to overlook the bugs. There are a few nightmare ones i.e the pitstop one, but this can easily be solved by pitting 1/2 laps later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back