1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

extra coin

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Safcpeterlee81, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Roker Mackem

Roker Mackem Striker

Joke of a day. All my horses are winning FFS

2. japs

japs Striker

Bad few days.....with not a sniff yesterday....just near misses. Repaired some damage with £100 skybet gaming win from a bonus.

3. Roker Mackem

Roker Mackem Striker

Nice. What was the bonus from?

Same. Nowt much for me either. All eyes on the Open now. The matcher is up I see- someone on here said start early putting players on but matchs are poor at the minute.

4. Football season can't start soon enough for more than one reason

PhilSAFC, japs and Roker Mackem like this.
  5. japs

japs Striker

The daily free spins they do....prize was a free scratch cards one. Hit £100, which was much needed.

Golf takes a decent bank, but may be tempted if matches come down. Currently huge on anything from skybet.

Never done the acca bets.. but looking forward to trying.

wigwams likes this.
  6. No lay acca time for me I think. Trust the EV:cool:

anth, wigwams and C-S-L Mackem like this.
  7. I've been doing one every day with sporting bet. 20 quid a go. Haven't had single one not to return at least a free bet.

Longy and PhilSAFC like this.
  8. anth

anth Midfield

same here, made quite a bit off them towards the end of last season. Was just getting into the swing of it and the season finished.

PhilSAFC likes this.
  9. Roker Mackem

Roker Mackem Striker

Not done this yet. Whats the craic? Just go for short prices with bookies that have the acca insurance offer and hope to hit all 5?
    A few per bookie per week?

10. Longy

Longy Striker

You been doing it whist the big leagues have been on a break?

What made you choose SportingBet?

11. Aye. Because they have to be done that same day and there are no min odds

Longy likes this.
  12. Short as allowed by t&cs and within 3 ticks of the exchange odds whenever possible.

You can get positive EV from accas with cum odds of 7.0 and higher but the variance can mean long losing runs. Accas with odds in the 3.0 -4.0 range should give more consistent results.

13. get onto the no lay acca tool on oddsmonkey and it throws up some nice accas with a positive EV. Basically you are punting them but if you trust the EV over time you will make good profits.

14. Roker Mackem

Roker Mackem Striker

Cheers. So worth doing this over lay sequential?

15. If you can handle the variance then yes. Obviously with no lays you could lose your full stake as there is no laying.

These are easier as
    • all the matches can be on at once, looks more muggy.
    • It opens up far more acca opportunities because of this
    • You don't have to remember to lay.

Gazoliver likes this.
  16. C-S-L Mackem

C-S-L Mackem Midfield

I've posted about no-lay accas a number of times on this thread. They're my bread and butter during the footy season, and I'd happily do them at the expense of absolutely all other matched betting activity.

Longy and PhilSAFC like this.
  17. APepper8

APepper8 Central Defender

Do you use the refund (if one team loses) on another acca? Or just get 80% retention?

Any other tips? I haven't seen any of your posts if I remember rightly

18. C-S-L Mackem

C-S-L Mackem Midfield

I just aim for 80% retention. I'd just say get on as many as you can and trust the EV. Some people don't like to have the same team in multiple accas, but I don't mind it if it allows you to get more on.

From 533 accas spanning 13 August last year to 13 July this year, I've made a profit of £5,234.66. My total Matched betting profit is just under £9,000, so you can see that a sizable amount comes from accas.

APepper8, Gazoliver and PhilSAFC like this.
  19. The odds monkey no lay is well dodgy tbh. Sporting bet one for instance has accas over 4 days and they have to complete within 24 hrs. Also, the lads ones are leagues that don't even qualify. It's a good tool if you can't be arsed to search manually, but always double check the t&c if you're a beginner

20. Not sure on the sporting bet one but the lads one doesn’t show anything that isn’t from qualifying leagues. It even has a message on the page telling you that.