1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

extra coin

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Safcpeterlee81, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Wonder if it's available on gubbed accounts

2. mogget

mogget Winger

They have some of the players at top industry price to be fair

3. WASTID

WASTID Striker

Well they don't usually change markets for gubbed accounts, but think I have seen a few companies recently having terms that the extra places aren't available to all customers.

You have to get down to Ooshuizen and Thomas at 50/1 at the moment before they are matching the best prices in the market - https://www.oddschecker.com/golf/open-championship/winner

The sooner Oddsmonkey get the Extra Place matcher up and running for this the better really. https://tracking code removed/KeAIOx

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  4. anth

anth Midfield

looks like a good day at newmarket today, lots of decent offers from sky, betfair and betway on the first 4 races. I'm stuck waiting on a withdrawl from hills which wont come in until after the 3rd race so not much on for me :(

5. Roker Mackem

Roker Mackem Striker

Is it a special meeting with it being on ITV?

6. anth

anth Midfield

looks like it, no idea what it is though. Also had the betbright £20 freebet tomorrow if your bet loses today email on 3 accounts :cool:

7. APepper8

APepper8 Central Defender

8. Roker Mackem

Roker Mackem Striker

Same I think and yes its broken for me too. I have to keep saving copies just in case I lose the recent save

9. APepper8

had a look on OM and it looks like a windows update may have corrupted files apparently, bloody annoying

10. Robbo42

Robbo42 Full Back

I think it must be an Excel update rather than windows. I have windows update turned on and Excel turned off and never had any bother with Ultimatcher.

11. APepper8

That's really annoying, was hoping it was something i was doing wrong

12. anth

anth Midfield

I don't bother tracking to be honest. I usually know what bets i have on so writing them down doesn't really help. For profit every now and then i just total everything up across all accounts.

13. Roker Mackem

Roker Mackem Striker

I could probably do that but i'm a bit of a stats geek

14. royalmush83

royalmush83 Full Back

Pen and paper here. Fool proof. Note bets / bookie/ QL, tot up QLs, make note of FBs for next day / add up the profit. Piece of piss

APepper8 likes this.
  15. anth

anth Midfield

has anyone been stake restricted by hills? I went to place a £250 bet on a horse at 3.75, it jumped between 3.5 and 3.75 a few times in 10 mins. Whenever it was at 3.75 i tried to place it and it failed, and by the time i cancelled it was back down to 3.5. So I don't know if I'm being stake restricted or whether it was just the odds changing. I know with bet365 you can click max bet and find out your max stake, but i cant see anything like that on hills.

16. royalmush83

royalmush83 Full Back

I've got a couple of stake restricted accounts mate. If I try and place a bet early doors can hardly get owt on. 5 - 10 mins before the off I can get hundreds on.
    Have you got an old smartphone? Daft question I know but on the old mobile site, if you put a horse in ur bets lip, but the stake at say £5000, click ok (not place bets, just ok or done on ur keypad) it pops up telling you ur max stake.

17. anth

anth Midfield

@royalmush83
    Just tested this on the main website. There is zero in the account. I went to place a bet on the first 2clear race and went for a horse at 3.25. Put a stake of £500 in knowing it would fail. It says the usually sorry your bet has not been placed, insufficient funds. But the interesting thing is it changed the £500 stake to £266.67. Does that mean it’s time to up the mug betting, I really don't want to loose hill.

18. anth

anth Midfield

trickybet is near the top of my MBs bookmarks folder, for the odd time there is a problem with OM. I used it a lot more before OM put the part lay option into their calculator.

PhilSAFC likes this.
  19. royalmush83

royalmush83 Full Back

If you want to mug you can mate but I never mug any accounts. That's a canny wedge they will let you stick on there though, try now (bit later in the day) might get more on. My guess is in the run up the the race you will get as much as you like on. I have accounts limited to £50 n stuff early doors but can't get hundreds on in the run up to the off, and I get the FBs