1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

extra coin

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Safcpeterlee81, Sep 8, 2015.

1. C-S-L Mackem

C-S-L Mackem Midfield

I'll have to check matchedbets.com out.

The main thing for me is the ability to do a high volume of bets with positive EV.

My stats this season are:

No. of accas: 424
    Profit: £3,858.83
    Average per acca: £9.05.

So I'm actually way above the cumulative EV and will expect a losing run to come soon. Especially considering I started with £5 stakes and have moved up to £25. I was forced to accept going for higher odds at the start, because I'd lost William Hill and Coral, and most others have some form of min odds restriction. Ladbrokes and Sportingbet don't, and I've done well out of them. Saying that, my best average return per bookie has been with Paddypower, and they have min. odds restrictions.

2. samsafc

samsafc Midfield

Them figures are very good, well done mate

3. FReaK

FReaK Winger

I want to look into this a bit more marra. How much do tou pay for AG? And do you only ever do no lay accas? Also...with your free bets...do you stick them on an accas as well or do you just how then on an 80% single?

4. C-S-L Mackem

C-S-L Mackem Midfield

Cheers mate. I would urge anyone who's experienced in MB'ing to give no lays a go. I'm risk averse, but I trust completely in the notion of EV. This was probably helped early on by the fact that my first few no lays came in. I've seen people on Oddsmonkey do a week of them, have lost them all, and then give up. I can understand that, it's never nice to lose money, especially when when the matched betting mantra is that you can make all this risk-free cash.

The point of my first of these posts wasn't to say "look at me, I made £500 this weekend". I lost £150 last weekend through no lay accas. That's how it goes, especially as I do include a lot of overlap in accas. This week, I had Bayern in pretty much every one I had on, and it worked. Last week I had Man Utd and Celtic in multiple accas and it killed me, so I do tend to either win fairly big or lose fairly big. Again, some people don't like to have teams overlap across accas, but I want to get as many on as possible as it really is a volume game.

It's a fairly low risk form of advantage play/value betting that don't take a lot of time to do. My results speak for themselves, though they're positively skewed at the moment and aren't representative of what they should be over time. Still, if I get to the end of the season and my average per acca is between £5-£7, I'll be very happy indeed.

I think AG is around £100 or so for the year and about half that to renew every year. It's most certainly overpriced, but I like the layout and I'm lazy.... I will look into the tool @ramside mentioned, though.

Now I only ever do no lays. I think they look muggier than sequential/lay all, they have a greater EV because you don't pay any commission to the exchange, and you can put a greater volume on.

I put my free bets on doubles. Are you a member of Oddsmonkey (someone on there has the same avatar as yours on here)? If so, there's a thread in the General forum called "How I use my free bets". I've copied that, and have had a few instances where I've been able to break even or even make a small profit on refunds.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    GTG, Notorious N O B and samsafc like this.
  5. FReaK

FReaK Winger

Yeah, that's me.

Nice one mate. Will look into it.

6. dalsafc

dalsafc Central Defender

Echoing previous comments got say I find oddsmonkey acca tool a tad disappointing - I only do accas with Paddypower and Hills and regularly find better matches simply going through the odds on coupon on their sites. Got to the stage now that I do not trust it and find my own.
    I also do the no lay method just for ease.

C-S-L Mackem likes this.
  7. Brian Griffin

Brian Griffin Winger

Think I may give this a go!

Can I drop you a PM?

8. samsafc

samsafc Midfield

Shite day of hi5 today

9. WASTID

WASTID Striker

After Cheltenham I have gladly given the racing a complete miss since. Well earned break. Couple of football matched bets have made a few more quids for the bank though.

samsafc likes this.
  10. anth

anth Midfield

certainly was, hit a few winners though so had to withdraw £500 from hills which I dislike doing.

samsafc likes this.
  11. Any accas tonight?

12. Brexit

Brexit Winger

Lost my 2nd 365 account today. Both gone in 10 days after having them well over a year. Sick.

13. samsafc

samsafc Midfield

My 4th one gone too pal, they're not the site they used to be anyway. It's great that hills are finally embracing matched bettors though

14. jackynutmeg

jackynutmeg Winger

Aye it knocks you back a bit.

15. FReaK

FReaK Winger

Ooof.

Might have a go with these no-lay accas starting next week. Does the new Oddsmonkey ACCA tool look any good? I read on there that the original ACCA software was better for no-lay stuff (which doesn't sound very promising from what I've read on here). Is Accumulator Generator worth it? Or should a try the one on MatchedBets?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  16. jackynutmeg

jackynutmeg Winger

Some one explain the no lay accas please.

17. FReaK

FReaK Winger

How many do you place a week mate? With whom and for how much? Could never be arsed to lay sequentially but I've got a big enough bank now to take the variance.

18. Brexit

Brexit Winger

I have only just opened my new accounts so don't want to dive in on hi 5 and 4mm.

19. royalmush83

royalmush83 Full Back

I opened a new account and got fired straight in mate. Not every day through the week, but odd days. Hammering both offers at the weekend. Big stakes too. Still got the account... (Touches wood)

Brexit likes this.
  20. C-S-L Mackem

C-S-L Mackem Midfield

Of course, mate.

As many as possible. Usually have at least 7 or 8 on, all £25 stakes. The bookies I use are:

Paddypower
    Ladbrokes
    Genting
    Sportingbet
    Bwin
    Winner
    Titanbet

The last two boost winnings by 10% (I think it's 10, anyway). I'm gubbed by William Hill, Coral and Betfred, which are probably three of the best for accas given that they don't have any minimum odds!

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    FReaK likes this.