Extinction rebellioun

If this is what it takes.

Last time they discussed climate change, the biggest threat to us all, in the House there were less than 10 MPs who bothered to attend.

The same amount who went to Nando's for Tigger tea.

I agree with everything they do.

Sleeping in a hammock on Oxford Street strung between two traffic lights is genius.

Chris Packham turned up to give a speech .... last time I saw Chris was a couple of weeks ago, he and some friends had flown to Mexico and spent a week flying around in a helicopter :confused:

Chris Packham turned up to give a speech .... last time I saw Chris was a couple of weeks ago, he and some friends had flown to Mexico and spent a week flying around in a helicopter :confused:

So by your logic Chris packham must sit on a chair forever and not do anything.

I watched the reports on the protests in Newcastle this morning. I agree with the protestors and I agree with the protests.

But not during rush hour when people are trying to get to work and their kids to school. Their timing was grossly irresponsible.

The police should have stopped the demonstration as they have the power to do and only allowed it to proceed after 9 am, when people had mostly got to work.

I can see people getting to work late and getting ticked off by their bosses, reminding them it is their responsibility to get to work on time and they should have adjusted their commutes to account for the protests. People with kids especially cannot adjust their commutes to an earlier time to avoid the protests as they are tied to school time starts.

I want these protesters to have a good look at their tactics, such they do not stop people going about their business especially during the morning commute. Then I would be more prepared to listen to them.

As it stands, they may well be turning ordinary people to some degree against them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back