Extinction Rebellion

First day off in two weeks from dealing with these fucknuts and people start dragging them off tube trains. Should’ve taken this approach last monday

Can your lads not just wade in and do them?

Those steps in Trafalgar square must be quite slippery from all the rain

Stopping the tubes this morning. Best start up the Range Rover for the commute
Exactly. Massive mistake that move.

I've got a lot of sympathy for these people - peaceful protesting is absolutely fine by me, even if it does inconvenience people.

But screwing up mass transport is the exact opposite thing to what they should be doing. Mass transit is the solution to some of the problem!!

Exactly. Massive mistake that move.

I've got a lot of sympathy for these people - peaceful protesting is absolutely fine by me, even if it does inconvenience people.

But screwing up mass transport is the exact opposite thing to what they should be doing. Mass transit is the solution to some of the problem!!
Remember the anti Iraq war protests?

In Nottingham during rush hour an activist dweeb was constantly pressing the pelican crossing button near a major junction. Traffic was horrendous.

I remember looking over at a van driver in the next lane and we simultaneously and spontaneously pointed at the hippy and did a w@nker sign in his direction.

There really was a community spirit that day, and we nuked the mussies anyway.

They are hypocrites. Loads of plastic stickers everywhere, single use plastic bottles and bags scattered about, trucks to transport stage equipment and generators to run speakers etc at the rally they had in Glasgow last month. How do they all travel to their protests? And now stopping people using the least polluting form of transport to get to their work.

They are hypocrites. Loads of plastic stickers everywhere, single use plastic bottles and bags scattered about, trucks to transport stage equipment and generators to run speakers etc at the rally they had in Glasgow last month. How do they all travel to their protests? And now stopping people using the least polluting form of transport to get to their work.
Their argument is that the environmental cost is worth it to highlight the problem.

Back