Extinction rebellion protestor dragged off tube train roof

• Thread starter Deleted member 45676
  • Start date
Hopefully he’s shit himself and he’s away back to his pokey little flat to sit smoking rollies listening to the levellers and eating food he’s got out of supermarket skips. After all his dog on a rope is most likely starving waiting for him.
He was quite well dressed to be fair.

Probably a teacher living in a leafy suburb.

Stopping people getting to graft/exams/interviews/ home, it instantly reminded me of when Sunderland council shut down the town to carry out a survey. Would have loved to have given the person who decided that was a good idea a dig on that day. So, fair play to the commuters today

I'm intrigued, what happened?

Hopefully he’s shit himself and he’s away back to his pokey little flat to sit smoking rollies listening to the levellers and eating food he’s got out of supermarket skips. After all his dog on a rope is most likely starving waiting for him.
If he wasn't a slaphead he'd have big manky dreads and a big daft floppy hat.

Also the rollies will be as thin as toothpicks.

Got an Email at work (TFL) about this today saying don't tackle them but call BTP and they will remove them!

Also contact them if anyone is seen with telescopic ladders as they may try and climb on a train.

General public did a fantastic job I thought.

1. Climate change is a demonstrably real problem which must be (and is being, whether strongly enough or not) attempted to address - I don't know much about Extinction Rebellion at all, I'm too busy to notice atm, so I'm not endorsing them or rebuking their positions, as I don't really know what they want.
2. Whether or not somebody representing this group on breakfast TV got a chaffeur to the studio, is absolutely f***ing irrelevant to whether or not her position is correct - she might be a hypocrite, but that doesn't make her wrong (I don't know what her actual views are btw, she might be right or she might be a complete idiot). If I argue that murder is immoral, and I then went and murdered somebody, that doesn't invalidate the position that murder is immoral in any way - it potentially makes me an immoral shit, but that is irrelevant.
3. The real issue seemingly, is that a group that is apparently concerned by climate change and carbon footprint, elected to massively disrupt a mass public transport service which is run on electric...what the fuck is that about? Talk about a massive own goal.

1. Climate change is a demonstrably real problem which must be (and is being, whether strongly enough or not) attempted to address - I don't know much about Extinction Rebellion at all, I'm too busy to notice atm, so I'm not endorsing them or rebuking their positions, as I don't really know what they want.
2. Whether or not somebody representing this group on breakfast TV got a chaffeur to the studio, is absolutely f***ing irrelevant to whether or not her position is correct - she might be a hypocrite, but that doesn't make her wrong (I don't know what her actual views are btw, she might be right or she might be a complete idiot). If I argue that murder is immoral, and I then went and murdered somebody, that doesn't invalidate the position that murder is immoral in any way - it potentially makes me an immoral shit, but that is irrelevant.
3. The real issue seemingly, is that a group that is apparently concerned by climate change and carbon footprint, elected to massively disrupt a mass public transport service which is run on electric...what the fuck is that about? Talk about a massive own goal.

2) if it’s good enough for them then it’s good enough for me.
He was quite well dressed to be fair.

Probably a teacher living in a leafy suburb.

Only to avoid any suspicion. If he was dressed in his normal hippy get up then he would have stood out like a sore thumb being out of bed before 11

Last edited:
I'm intrigued, what happened?

Without any prior notice, the council set up road blocks on every route in to the town centre in order to quiz every driver about their journey. The whole place was gridlocked resulting in people missing important meetings.

I had to cross the Alex bridge three times that day and lost over an hour and a half sitting in queues.

Last edited:
Preventing hard working folk trying to earn a living - that’s a great PR exercise.

XR have actually managed to make a serious negative impact on their cause.

Their wider ideology of anarchy and anti capitalist agenda has really bubbled to the surface during these protests and the real issue has been marginalised.

Staggeringly poor campaign.
XR voted not to disrupt trains n tubes unanimously. These two idiots ignored that. XR have disowned them. False flag accusations have been thrown around but I can’t see that mind. Now if they’d noted a yoghurt pot on themselves...
They wont be back in Canning Town anytime soon.
That makes three of us......

Back