Extinction rebellion protestor dragged off tube train roof

• Thread starter Deleted member 45676
  • Start date
I can probably help there. It would almost certainly have been terror and fear that would have gone through their minds.

Hopefully it'll never happen to you, but if one day you happen to get caught on your own by a violent mob, perhaps you'll be able to confirm.

An easy way to reduce the chances of being caught up in a violent mob is to not break the law.
How do you know they're trustfund kids and 'proffesional' (sic) protestors? How many of them have you interviewed? The elderly lady I saw on the BBC video didn't seem to be in either of those categories.

Similarly, I'd be interested to know the full results of your survey of the public, where you found out that they'd had enough of the protests. Would you mind sharing? I'm a member of the public and haven't had enough. What sort of percentage were with me in the minority?

Looking forward to your reply, since I'm sure a great mind like yours wouldn't simply have invented such accusations without any evidence whatsoever.

I have seen loads of protestors at XR that I have seen at other protests such as anti establishment, antifa, anti brexit, anti racism and others.

Last edited:

Sorry, but mob violence is never an appropriate response to a bit of personal inconvenience.

Whether through accident or design, my commute to work sometimes gets delayed by other people. Am I now justified in taking a swipe at them?

Finally, if you genuinely 'love' seeing a person getting a kicking from a mob whilst lying defenceless on the floor, then there is something wrong with you. You are lacking in normal human empathy and I'm glad I don't have to deal with you in the real world.
He violently kicked a man in the face before he was set upon, maybe that had something, along with his shenanigans, to do with his treatment. Pretty nasty for a (and I quote) 'full-time protestor who has given up his Buddhist studies to devote himself to climate change action'. :lol:

Public support has been reducing since halfway through the first week this time last year.
Agreed. What are they hoping this is remembered for. Most people will remember being inconvenienced and it’ll be a bad memory. You’re supposed to win hearts and minds but these lot are turning people against the cause. I’ve seen more people pissed off and sick of them than showing any kind of sympathy. Can you lot not just wade in and crack skulls?
He violently kicked a man in the face before he was set upon, maybe that had something, along with his shenanigans, to do with his treatment. Pretty nasty for a (and I quote) 'full-time protestor who has given up his Buddhist studies to devote himself to climate change action'. :lol:
We should set up a camp X-ray style base for the arrested on the Isle of Man and subject them to hours of white noise and interrogation like we do terror suspects. Mentally and physically break them till they explain how they got to become so disenfranchised with the country they were brought up.

Last edited:
Agreed. What are they hoping this is remembered for. Most people will remember being inconvenienced and it’ll be a bad memory. You’re supposed to win hearts and minds but these lot are turning people against the cause. I’ve seen more people pissed off and sick of them than showing any kind of sympathy. Can you lot not just wade in and crack skulls?

We should set up a camp X-ray style base for the arrested on the Isle of Man and subject them to hours of white noise and interrogation like we do terror suspects. Mentally and physically break them till they explain how they got to become so disenfranchised with the country they were brought up.

Should deport them to Brazil and get them harvesting rain forests as punishment.

An easy way to reduce the chances of being caught up in a violent mob is to not break the law.

I have seen loads of protestors at XR that I have seen at other protests such as anti establishment, antifa, anti brexit, anti racism and others.
rent-a-mob

Back