Extinction rebellion protestor dragged off tube train roof

• Thread starter Deleted member 45676
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45676

They’ve more than made their point. Climbing on the roof of a tube where folk are just trying to go out and earn a crust at 7am is a step too far. Don’t agree with him getting filled in but after saying they wouldn’t affect people’s day to day business what did they expect.

Preventing hard working folk trying to earn a living - that’s a great PR exercise.

XR have actually managed to make a serious negative impact on their cause.

Their wider ideology of anarchy and anti capitalist agenda has really bubbled to the surface during these protests and the real issue has been marginalised.

Staggeringly poor campaign.

If i got pissed up and stood on the roof of a tube train shouting about something nobody else cared about then I'd probably end up in jail. These crusty freaks are getting away with doing this all the time.

Stopping people from going to work and from getting home to see their loved ones is certainly the way to convert people to your way of thinking isn't it?
These morons live in a bubble. They think people are actually interested.
I suppose they won't have much heart for a square go everytime they try and protest and they'll soon disappear.

absolutely right they get a kicking.....people out working hard while these twats dick about, that's not how you get make a point about the environment.....go pick some rubbish off the beaches, fuck me if the local cub scouts can do it then so can you.....don't just turn up in London and try to disrupt people trying to make a living.

.....even the Camera man who was filming it for them got dragged out and a few digs....

won't be doing that again then Tarquin will you....

Every single person I’ve heard speaking about ‘the cause’ has nothing scientific or credible to back up their argument.
When pressed they actually contradict themselves in a truly embarrassing fashion. But hey, in today's climate, it's all about who can shout the loudest not do the most. I understand they're trying to make a point but the way they go about it and their lack of suggestions and/or sensible demands makes me cringe.

When pressed they actually contradict themselves in a truly embarrassing fashion. But hey, in today's climate, it's all about who can shout the loudest not do the most. I understand they're trying to make a point but the way they go about it and their lack of suggestions and/or sensible demands makes me cringe.

One way to get people to listen to you is to really piss them off first.

Back