Exposed - The Churches Darkest Secrets

“I can’t bear it that the frightful, terrifying man is on the loose again and doing his worst...I’ll see off this horrid man if he tries anything again.”

That's our next monarch writing to Peter Ball - who already had a conviction for gross indecency - about one of the victims he abused.

Can't remember if that was before or after Charles was sorting out a house in the Duchy for Ball and his brother to live in.
Sickening wasn't it . Watched both of the shows and was shocked at the levels of power that came out in defence of the vile fekk. It seems it's still going on with the grooming cases anarl. Me and the Mrs were nearly in tears listening to the father of the poor lad who ended up committing suicide. Frightening really.

Fair point, so let’s stick with teachers. The Catholic Church’s nonchalance over this happening time and time again is obscene.

Howver this is a thread about abuse in the Church of England. Important to stress it’s not exclusive to one church in particular.
The horrid man committed suicide, I'm sure Charlie was relieved.

The programme showed how horrific the establishment is and I don't think much has changed.

The victim's family showed remarkable restraint. If it had been my son I'd probably have ended up in prison

The investigating police officers exasperation too that there was zero acknowledgement of the victims. None.

Just to reiterate, Ball raped a 15 year old boy in a field. Our next monarch defended and offered to deal with the victim on his behalf. That’s difficult for me to type.

Last edited:
Howver this is a thread about abuse in the Church of England. Important to stress it’s not exclusive to one church in particular.

The investigating police officers exasperation too that there was zero acknowledgement of the victims. None.

Just to reiterate, Ball raped a 15 year old boy in a field. Our next monarch defended and offered to deal with the victim on his behalf. That’s difficult for me to type.
The programme was sickening. The courage of the victims who spoke up and the safeguarding officers who wouldn't be shut up should be applauded.

I felt so sorry for the bloke who committed suicide. He sounded like someone his family could be rightly proud of and his life was ruined by perverts and those who covered up for them.

Charlie should never be king, in fact I'd get rid of the lot of them.

The programme was sickening. The courage of the victims who spoke up and the safeguarding officers who wouldn't be shut up should be applauded.

I felt so sorry for the bloke who committed suicide. He sounded like someone his family could be rightly proud of and his life was ruined by perverts and those who covered up for them.

Charlie should never be king, in fact I'd get rid of the lot of them.
Too true about our future monarch, what the fekk. When asked about it he fortunately couldn't remember. Who can't remember something with the magnitude of that? Yet they wonder why their popularity is waning.

Why isn’t more being made of this? He could be king in the very near future, and he thinks this is acceptable. The press have quite rightly hounded Andrew over his behaviour, but I haven’t seen anything in the news or papers.

Why isn’t more being made of this? He could be king in the very near future, and he thinks this is acceptable. The press have quite rightly hounded Andrew over his behaviour, but I haven’t seen anything in the news or papers.
. The
Never gonna happen marra. How can anyone trust the big eared fekk? Di or Camila, hmm toughy.. love my country and city but if that fekker ever gets to be the top kiddie , I worry for the future of our young ones. Free reign (pun intended ) for any fekk to molest rape, or owt else they wish. Fuck him. Well said to the top copper for telling it as he saw it, and HE had all the evidence.

That is a fair point, but I think certain Catholic practices have lent themselves to the MO of peadophiles. Confession, (apparent) celibacy etc.
Yep. Confess and be absolved.

Not to the level it should have been. Had he been a high profile sportsman or actor I seriously doubt the media would have been so 'relaxed'. The support Charles offered should be front page headlines with demands that he answer the obvious questions. Obviously he will be protected.

Not to the level it should have been. Had he been a high profile sportsman or actor I seriously doubt the media would have been so 'relaxed'. The support Charles offered should be front page headlines with demands that he answer the obvious questions. Obviously he will be protected.
Because it would be the end of the monarchy. Andrew is fair game because it'd take a King Ralph style disaster for him to ascend to the throne currently, but he is high profile enough to sell many papers as he was 2nd in line for much of the public's lives.

Last edited:
Because it would be the end of the monarchy. Andrew is fair game because it'd take a King Ralph style disaster for him to ascend to the throne currently, but he is high profile enough to sell many papers as he was 2nd in line for much of the public's lives.

With opinions like Charlie's and behaviour like Andrew's then fair enough. Add in the dubious circumstances (in my sole opinion of course) in which Diana met her end and i fail to see the downside.

With opinions like Charlie's and behaviour like Andrew's then fair enough. Add in the dubious circumstances (in my sole opinion of course) in which Diana met her end and i fail to see the downside.
I do find it bizarre that usually its the same people that say the royal family should be kept for the economic benefits of tourism that want Brexit as a matter of principle despite the financial repercussions.

Too true about our future monarch, what the fekk. When asked about it he fortunately couldn't remember. Who can't remember something with the magnitude of that? Yet they wonder why their popularity is waning.

It’s a wonder so many support them. Faced with this kind of information you have to be a special kind of brainwashed fool to back the monarchy going forward. They really are having their cake and eating it at all of our expenses imo.

Charles should be being hounded to explain and admit he regrets his support for the scumbag Ball imo.

Back