Explosion at Dutch covid testing centre

I cant get my head around why anyone would do that. I don't see what advantage there is to anyone blowing up a covid testing site.

Blowing it up isnt going to change current covid measures, it might actually prolong them. Not to mention the innocent people caught up in the explosion.

Would have been better if the bomb had prematurely gone off under construction.

I cant get my head around why anyone would do that. I don't see what advantage there is to anyone blowing up a covid testing site.

Blowing it up isnt going to change current covid measures, it might actually prolong them. Not to mention the innocent people caught up in the explosion.
That's probably the rationale conspiracy nutters will use when they start calling it a false flag operation.

Might just be your run of the mill ISIS terrorists wanting to cause chaos.

The mistake you’re making pal, is thinking that people who do this sort of shit are rational

Back