Explain our current plight....

Owner who doesn't give a fuck employs people who don't know anything about running a club to run the club, they employ people who don't know about football to 'scout' and buy players, players are all f***ing shite so the owner decides not to spend any more money and to only get free players or loans.....who are all even worse than the bought players and the whole club goes to shit.

Paolo for all of his madness is not to blame for our implosion

Every knacker and his granny can see that this is true. Why were these f***ing idiots allowed to keep on making mistake after mistake over and over with our club? Criminal
I will agree with that . As barmy as Paolo was he was simply a sympton of the on going problem.
I always wonder if the club was obliged to pay big wages because the players who agreed. to come here took a hit on their personal sponsorship deals and we had to make up the difference.

Fucked.

Moyes fucked us, someone with half a brain could have kept us going and keeping the PL money coming in.

Allardyce had steadied the ship but Moyes blasted a gargantuan sized hole in the hull that no one can plug.

After spunking the last of the kitty Short thought fuck this and stopped the money.

Owner who doesn't give a fuck employs people who don't know anything about running a club to run the club, they employ people who don't know about football to 'scout' and buy players, players are all f***ing shite so the owner decides not to spend any more money and to only get free players or loans.....who are all even worse than the bought players and the whole club goes to shit.

100% agree. It’s not just the spineless first team that needs a complete overhaul. It’s the incompetent chancers hanging onto jobs they aren’t fit for. Recruitment being the obvious stand out.

I was a firm believer in the old 'football is more than a case of life and death ' the very heart of the game has been sucked out of it with greed . Cant take away the memories from 1971 onwards for me but it' left me behind now.

Managers buying absolute shite at shite prices and then us not being able to sell the shite as they are absolute shite. As they are in the main shite, we play shite but then as most of the managers are shite, they continue to play the shite.

Then the fans slowly driven away due to watching coninual shite, which cannot pass 5 yards, make space, track, speak to teammates, use their arms (unless pointing, we have had some good pointers) or shoot (we have had some good strikers that cannot shoot)

To top it all off, they are getting paid and absolute fortune that most of will never see anywhere near in our lifetimes. This adds to the disconnect of the fans.

Mainly though I blame the managers, staggering at just how bad some of them are.

Managers buying absolute shite at shite prices and then us not being able to sell the shite as they are absolute shite. As they are in the main shite, we play shite but then as most of the managers are shite, they continue to play the shite.

Then the fans slowly driven away due to watching coninual shite, which cannot pass 5 yards, make space, track, speak to teammates, use their arms (unless pointing, we have had some good pointers) or shoot (we have had some good strikers that cannot shoot)

To top it all off, they are getting paid and absolute fortune that most of will never see anywhere near in our lifetimes. This adds to the disconnect of the fans.

Mainly though I blame the managers, staggering at just how bad some of them are.
Managers fail get paid off with millions then fail and get paid off with millions .

The current plight has been going on for a decade. Paying too much for average players, extending contracts for known shithouses, holiday camp atmosphere, always sacking the manager rather than shifting players.

We're a boil that needs to be lanced.

Overpaid players who think they're better than they are, weak managers who pander to "senior" players, non-existent tactics and poor team selection, a weak Board, disinterested owner, disillusioned fans and the embarrassing and disgusting episodes of Johnson, Rodwell and Gibson.

You just know that if you heard on the news that a footballer has done something criminal then it'll be one of ours.

Back