Experienced Halo players

Status
Not open for further replies.

its pointless playing after about half 3 when the kids get out from school, you just get hammered by 14 year old geeks :lol:

I've got this for the first time and played a few MP and finished bottom in just about everyone, it's that sniper gun thing i'm useless with. :-(

Got booted this afternoon cos some f***ing spenk ran infront of me when I was using the shotgun. Rage got the better of me and I sent him a nasty PM :oops:

Those infection ones are good fun like and have done much better on them than the others for whatever the reason, whereas them race ones are pointless shit.

Those infection ones are good fun like and have done much better on them than the others for whatever the reason, whereas them race ones are pointless shit.

The race ones are the only ones I ever win :lol:

Probably because they are half luck!

I seem to vary at the slayer matches. I have come second top a few times but second bottom a few times too. I seem to be better at the sniper ones. Also the hold the skull game is quite a laugh.

Completed it on heroic but because me internet went down the game didn't recognise me completing 3 levels so not got the achievements and missed out on last weeks challenge. Bit of a shitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back