Experienced Halo players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumper jumper is best but only if you're not used to a different set-up, if you are used to default it's best just to stick to that.

Bumper jumper is best but only if you're not used to a different set-up, if you are used to default it's best just to stick to that.

Been using the default but can see it being a bit of a bitch when trying to use the melee button in a hurry.

Not if its already on the RT button and you have to make a quick switch to melee, think I might try and stick to Bumper Jumper and get used to that.

Good luck, I tried it swapping years ago, went on a massive useless streak as in the heat of battle I'd have to concentrate on making sure I used the right buttons and it would slow me down enough to make sure I always died. :lol:

Bumper jumper is definitely better once you are used to it though.

Good luck, I tried it swapping years ago, went on a massive useless streak as in the heat of battle I'd have to concentrate on making sure I used the right buttons and it would slow me down enough to make sure I always died. :lol:

Bumper jumper is definitely better once you are used to it though.

What's the best game type to start with mate?

What's the best game type to start with mate?

Any in the social playlist, should also try going into forge to learn the maps and to use stuff as target practise and try different look sensitivities too, important to learn the maps on Halo as it can get very hectic so need to be able to run around the maps without needing to thinking about where you are.

Had a bit of mp tonight quite enjoyed it tbh, got the killing spree achievement on my first game, a sniping game on some big open map, not sure of the name. At least I didn't come last in any of the games.:)

Just bought it today, have never played any of the Halo titles before but thought I would give it a shot. So will probably have a good go at it tomorrow night on it, most likely will be spending a lot of time online on multiplayer on it, I guess it is similar to Modern Warfare 2?

Just bought it today, have never played any of the Halo titles before but thought I would give it a shot. So will probably have a good go at it tomorrow night on it, most likely will be spending a lot of time online on multiplayer on it, I guess it is similar to Modern Warfare 2?

Not really, buttons are differant and the feel of it is differant. TBH the only similarities are that they are FPS.

Halo you have modified gravity, shields, vehicules, human and alien weapons. Power ups like sprint, hologram, bubble shield etc

Not really, buttons are differant and the feel of it is differant. TBH the only similarities are that they are FPS.

Halo you have modified gravity, shields, vehicules, human and alien weapons. Power ups like sprint, hologram, bubble shield etc
Yep, Halo is far more realistic.

MW2 is a point and click FPS, anyone can go into it and be good.

Halo requires a brain and decent aim. Not to say that it's a particularly difficult game to master but much more to it than CoD.

Tried it last night and was a bit wary as I have never played Halo before and I have to be honest, I quite like it. The controls seems to be much more easier than on COD: Modern Warfare. Just trying to figure out the multiplayer option, I usually like a free-for-all but wasn't sure which one it was and ended getting my arse handed to me as I hadn't a clue what the aim of it was :confused:

Had some fun playing this online earlier. Seems better than Halo 3 but maybe because as somebody said earlier - it's only the hardcore on Halo 3 these days.

Was playing online a few nights ago and someone on my team sticky naded me. Then it popped up with the option to boot him. I thought it would go to a vote and wanted to see what would happen so I said yes. Anyways he got kicked. Then my inbox got flooded with messages like:

"Childish prick"
"Faggot"
etc

To which i just replied LOL which got me more messages! So I said well who's the childish prick crying because he got booted from a computer game. Not been hassled since!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back