Experience: I’ve had the same supper for 10 years

What a strange strange man
I meet stranger people every day. People who inject chemicals in their face because they think it makes them look better (it doesn’t). People whose life revolves around posting stuff on social media to make people they don’t know think they have a great life. People who watch geordie shore, made in Chelsea et al. People who idolise the kardashians. He’s happy with his simple life and I can see why.

The I love with my sister comment made me feel uncomfortable
I'd imagine a few of his favourite sheep would be upset also :eek:
Few years back we were in Hawes and there was a couple on a date on the table next to us. The lad asked for a raw sliced onion as a side dish as if it were a perfectly normal request.
Ordering food that you like is a perfectly normal request.

Last edited:
I meet stranger people every day. People who inject chemicals in their face because they think it makes them look better (it doesn’t). People whose life revolves around posting stuff on social media to make people they don’t know think they have a great life. People who watch geordie shore, made in Chelsea et al. People who idolise the kardashians. He’s happy with his simple life and I can see why.
Ya actually right tbf

I've liked every sheep farmer I've ever met...they are all a bit random, but so am I.

Very strange behaviour is it not (the onion)?
Well it's not for me personally I'll admit but people do all kinds of abhorrent and eccentric things in the interests of satiating their hunger or the pursuit of trying new culinary experiences.

When you think about it - is eating a raw onion any stranger than someone sitting in a 45 minute traffic jam to buy fast food, or a person putting a napkin over their head to eat a tiny endangered bird whole?

Fair play to him.

No, really, it's very f***ing odd.

Back