Expensive to watch us play

• Thread starter Deleted member 41941
  • Start date
It's a hell of a lot of money for a team second bottom in the 2nd tier who haven't won at home for a year! The value becomes better if you make a day of it, have a laugh before the game elsewhere and do something afterwards - i.e. the football is simply the catalyst for a long day out rather than being the main event.

Depends how you look at it - £100 ain’t cheap but for 4 people to an event it’s not that bad
Nowt cheap these days , top show at the west end will be double that for 2
Problem with SAFC is it usually ends in disappointment

I paid £250 for the daughter & myself recently to see Les Mis in Shaftesbury Avenue
Good seats , however there were more expensive seats available so in that respect you are correct it could well be quadruple Chunky
Well mate. That was for 2. And he paid £100 for 4. So I’m definitely correct matey ;)

Awwww tits I just re read it

Balls

Pretty much the same price as an average seat at a play or opera as Theatre Royal or Empire

.. if ya under 16 ya can't complain !!!!

Pretty much the same price as an average seat at a play or opera as Theatre Royal or Empire

.. if ya under 16 ya can't complain !!!!

Yes but you normally know the end or at least that you'll enjoy it.

Aye, I'll be there tomorrow

Last edited:
Going to the game tomorrow with the family.

Over £100 for 4 people.

Surely football shouldn't be that steep for 90 mins entertainment.

All relative really and actually I think one thing SAFC have been pretty good on us ticket prices.

Would you cost you a lot more than £100 to go to the theatre, cricket is expensive (over £20 for a 20/20) game so it's not bad really. Food and drink - you buy that anywhere so you need to factor that in and the football's not bad.

Apart from the entertainment value!

It's cheaper with season tickets. An under 16 in the family section is only £25 for the season, so just over £1 a game. Can't complain at that :D

This is the smb, somebody will complain, I assure you

"But but but in 1967 it only cost two n' six and an old knife to get in, Short out".

Back