Exes

One phone call , turn the tears on.

Saved £20 on a taxi.

Job done.
He should have shone a torch on her tear drops and if they did not sparkle, then they would have been false tears. Only tears full of emotion sparkle.
At that point a foot on her arse and a shove out of the car door would have been the appropriate course of action to take.

She will be turning up to her Ugly Face Anonymous group tomorra night, taking her mask off and telling all others in the group how she mugged you off to fuck by getting a free ride yem.

I hadn't talked to my ex (no) in two months bar the hello when I see her out in town, yet last night at about 1 she rang me asking for me to pick her up, crying and being upset, I also knew via her mam, who is a close family friend, that she was currently having an allergic reaction on on her face and couldn't turn into her work at a make up counter for two weeks, so was epressed, so me being an idiot felt canny sorry for her.

Anyway picked her up, for hers mam's sake I couldn't leave her sobbing on some street in town, have to say probably one of the weirdest experiences of my life.

Watching her be upset and try it on with me the entire way to dropping her off at hers, I didn't feel like I should let her try anything like that with me, and I mostly just felt sorry for her. I know what I did was stupid but it was sort of affirming seeing her in such a state, and not really feeling anything, really put it into perspective that maybe I was actually doing canny well out of the break up.

Anyway just thought I'd post that on here because if I told any of me mates they'd undoubtedly rip the piss out of me for it :lol:

Did you shag her?

I would've let her use me as a human dildo or something, at least get me money's worth. 1am! The fuck you think this is a taxi service?

I may have this the wrong way, but the Tomatoe/ tomarto implies it’s two polar opinions of a particular subject. Considering he said, that sounds a bit rapey......

I’m happy to be told I’ve got the wrong end of the stick on this.
He said it sounds like rape or am
I reading it wrong.

To which I replied tomatoe/tomarto
Meaning it dosny matter what he thinks it sounds like. The comment was quite clear that I had made.

Back