Exercise gear

• Thread starter Deleted member 47406
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47406

No, not steroids.

I've just got myself into Peloton and I'm going through clothes like a fashion model. I don't have access to a washer/dryer in the house (might get to the laundrette once a week/10 days.

Does anyone have any suggestions for cheap work out gear, had been scouring ebay as I'm not terrible fussed what it looks like.

No, not steroids.

I've just got myself into Peloton and I'm going through clothes like a fashion model. I don't have access to a washer/dryer in the house (might get to the laundrette once a week/10 days.

Does anyone have any suggestions for cheap work out gear, had been scouring ebay as I'm not terrible fussed what it looks like.
Start fitness.

Or wash clothes in the sink.

No, not steroids.

Just seen this. If still looking I’d suggest som moisture wicking cycling gear. You’re only in the house anyway.

No, not steroids.

I just wear black t-shirts and shorts from H&M. If you’re jacked you look good in anything. :lol:

Back