Exercise Bikes

Will that sync to swift same way as a smart turbo?
Had my smart turbo 6/7 weeks, definitely one of my better purchases.
Yer, did a ramp test yesterday.
Links to zwift and my garmin watch, imports to the garmin app. The only trouble I had is the zwift file didn’t upload to Strava but guessing that’s a software issue and not the bike. It recorded to zwift fine from the bike

Yer, did a ramp test yesterday.
Links to zwift and my garmin watch, imports to the garmin app. The only trouble I had is the zwift file didn’t upload to Strava but guessing that’s a software issue and not the bike. It recorded to zwift fine from the bike

I've had to manually upload a couple to strava for some bizarre reason, even though its set to automatically transfer.
I've already had some decent improvements to my FTP and benchmarking on certain courses. Innsbruck climb and Tempus Fugit for example. Dropped 3lbs in Jan without really dieting....hoping for another 5lbs by end of March.

I've had to manually upload a couple to strava for some bizarre reason, even though its set to automatically transfer.
I've already had some decent improvements to my FTP and benchmarking on certain courses. Innsbruck climb and Tempus Fugit for example. Dropped 3lbs in Jan without really dieting....hoping for another 5lbs by end of March.
Yer I’m back on it again today for 19 miles, hopefully it would have sorted itself out and uploads to Strava, not that it matters greatly though, just miss the map on Strava when the zwift ride doesn’t upload.
Come in really handy with all this bad weather which effects my running. Ordered some clip on shoes today, much to the amusement of my mates

got an FTP of 241 yesterday. Translates to 2.1w/kg so plenty to build on

Last edited:

Just bought this, need to subscribe to a spinning class, is there much between Les Mills and Peloton?
Wise choice. Always go belt driven. With a minimum 15k flywheel if you're serious about your training

Wise choice. Always go belt driven. With a minimum 15k flywheel if you're serious about your training

so the most important thing to look at is the flywheel weight? 15kg being the minimum to get going and fit? Looking at other alternatives as 600 quid is a lot, though it does look a decent piece of kit I must admit, and 1200 less than the peloton that people rave about

so the most important thing to look at is the flywheel weight? 15kg being the minimum to get going and fit? Looking at other alternatives as 600 quid is a lot, though it does look a decent piece of kit I must admit, and 1200 less than the peloton that people rave about
I rate it highly, I've had a few cheaper ones under 400 quid and they didn't have that "solid" feel, this one definitely does so I think it's worth the extra. Belt and magnetic resistance is what is advised.

Have a look at the jtx cyclo 3 around 350 quid
I've got the pulse spin. I've spent a small fortune building a gym in the garden I've just purchase the dkn endurun to replace my old horizon 5.1t at 1700 quid so the spin is next to replace

Last edited:

I've got the pulse spin. I've spent a small fortune building a gym in the garden I've just purchase the dkn endurun to replace my old horizon 5.1t at 1700 quid so the spin is next to replace
I have just ordered a JTC Cyclo 6 for delivery in May. someone had work got one last year and said it was a solid bike. Ordered the pedals too so I can just leave my shoes attached with SPD cleats

Back