RR EXCLUSIVE: Charlie Methven discusses Sunderland’s investment, transfer window & scouting plans

Cause he managed Colchester in the championship?
Actually he didn't. PP got Colchester promoted and left to go to Hull. Gareth Williams (I think) was their manager. Parkinson was sacked before Christmas. He never managed Colchester in the Championship. That's was Keane's first season. So PP greatest success was 12 years ago and by someone else.

At least the club did their research on him before appointing him.😂

Actually he didn't. PP got Colchester promoted and left to go to Hull. Gareth Williams (I think) was their manager. Parkinson was sacked before Christmas. He never managed Colchester in the Championship. That's was Keane's first season. So PP greatest success was 12 years ago and by someone else.

At least the club did their research on him before appointing him.😂
I know marra, I was trying to be sarcastic. Those comments along with the whole short term approach is annoying. Comments were made around the 42 minute mark ;)

I'm sure Charlie has worked tirelessly on the deal.

He works part time mate. So that’s not true, right from the off.

hey, remember when he said they paid for £40 million from the club? Remember when he then said the payment for the club was only secured against the parachute payments, just in case? Remember when he said Phil Parkinson was the new Chris Wilder? 😂

He’s a dreadful liar isn’t he, mate. Dreadful

Back