Excluding club bias (no connection to Sunderland) who is your favourite person in football...

• Thread starter Deleted member 43869
  • Start date

Zidane. A total genius who in the last game of his career chipped a pen in off the bar for a laugh then got sent off for GBH in a world cup final.

Pure poetry.

Last edited:
I think Djibril Cisse shows everyone how to be the total modern day professional footballer to the max , without being a caricature or a knob .
I know he has a connection, but he proves it all can be done right.
His kids names‘ are hilarious tho !
Eh? A bloke with a £100k iPhone cover isn’t a characature or nob? WTF?

I wonder if he left that cover on his phone when he had to hand it to the police during the blackmail case ( Benzema) ha ha !
You probably wouldn’t like the clothing his company sell, too gawdy. You might not like the music he plays when he is a DJ either.
I think obtaining a “Lord of the Manor of Frodsham” title is the icing on the cake for me tho.
Top bloke .

Always like Beckham as a player. and seems a decent bloke off the pitch
Souness was another favourite of mine until he managed the mags

I wonder if he left that cover on his phone when he had to hand it to the police during the blackmail case ( Benzema) ha ha !
You probably wouldn’t like the clothing his company sell, too gawdy. You might not like the music he plays when he is a DJ either.
I think obtaining a “Lord of the Manor of Frodsham” title is the icing on the cake for me tho.
Top bloke .
What music does he play? I’m only 60 marra, I can guarantee it’s no weirder than some of the stuff on my shelves. It may be shitter mind!

What music does he play? I’m only 60 marra, I can guarantee it’s no weirder than some of the stuff on my shelves. It may be shitter mind!

I’m not sure that the DJing part of this is actually real tbh, looks a little staged.
He does have all the gear and plays sets tho.
Probably packed it in to concentrate on his football comeback !!

Aside from his career on the pitch, Shearer is probably my favorite pundit, tells it how it is and is very unbiased when it comes to the mags most of the time which is unusual for a mag.

Back