Ex Pats

I went to see Leatherface about 15 years ago with another MLF at a pub in sydney both wearing retro shirts (probably the last time i wore one). wee went backstage after for a few beers. there was another lass there (australian) who was a big fan of them and had travelled a few hundred miles just to see them. good night out

i'm a migrant though, not an expat 😁

Try and watch the lads and Durham CCC when they're in the South East and I'm down here. Some north east exports I'd actively avoid, Sarah Millican and Ross Noble to name two.

Spend lots of time back in the north east so don't really consider myself a full on ex-pat though tbh. More hybrid.

Sometimes. I'm often tickled by Sunderland / Newcastle related things I see here.

As a previous poster said similar, I saw the Toy Dolls here in Stockholm and took a few foreign mates along who had no idea what they were watching.

I went to the UFC when 3 Sunderland fighters were on the card. I even took a Sunderland flag.

Slightly off topic but Seb Larsson once cycled past me while I was running in a Sunderland top and laughed his arse off.

Back