Everyone is excited

Well for starters you’re on the wrong f***ing forum and for main course it was a shit post because you mentioned Speed (no need) and for afters it’s the Smb late on on a Friday night...you’re bound to get pelters for no good reason.
I did say mods pure football this sfter

Y
Well for starters you’re on the wrong f***ing forum and for main course it was a shit post because you mentioned Speed (no need) and for afters it’s the Smb late on on a Friday night...you’re bound to get pelters for no good reason.
Ou dont think speeds death had any bearing on the wales squads future success? Many people acknowledge it did so dont plat the moral high card

I was being ironic marra. I actually am staggered we have got him. best we could have dreamt of imo.
I'm amazed as well. A completely unexpected Friday night event.

He is being classed as a has been and shite already mind.

In that thread and elsewhere. I struggle to comprehend that sort of comments, unless they just want a bite or are looking for trouble

I'm amazed as well. A completely unexpected Friday night event.

He is being classed as a has been and shite already mind.

In that thread and elsewhere. I struggle to comprehend that sort of comments, unless they just want a bite or are looking for trouble
just attention seeking tossers mate. sessions will be on soon to say how shit it is and want him out. predictable as fuck.

I did say mods pure football this sfter

Y

Ou dont think speeds death had any bearing on the wales squads future success? Many people acknowledge it did so dont plat the moral high card
No I don’t think Speeds passing had any bearing, certainly not to the extent of the relative success Wales have had recently.

And you did say pf this miss, but they haven’t so expect shite.;)

No I don’t think Speeds passing had any bearing, certainly not to the extent of the relative success Wales have had recently.

And you did say pf this miss, but they haven’t so expect shite.;)
Gary speeds death quite clearly had a massive effect on the wales squad, he had already built the foundations and the squad was devestated, im sure many of them had him in their hearts when they qualified for the euros and then into the euros

Gary speeds death quite clearly had a massive effect on the wales squad, he had already built the foundations and the squad was devestated, im sure many of them had him in their hearts when they qualified for the euros and then into the euros
Ok, I’m sure you’re right...

But is Coleman just another managerial charlatan , he got lucky with the Wales job in terms of them getting to the semis, on the back of Speeds suicide you were slways likely to get a squad willing to do well, and had a world class performer in Bale, who took wales to the semis on the pitch in an over flated euros, one team that nobody expected was slwsys going to do well.
He has not done anything of note at any club he has managed, i know its the way of this board to get carried away, but im not sure. The one thing i will say is he has had the balls to take the job on so respecy for that but i actually dont think he is all that great when it comes to managing a football club. I hope i am proved wrong

Do us a favour mods stick this is in pure football

Oh for fuckedy f***ing fucks sake fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back