Everyone is excited

robbied1

Striker
But is Coleman just another managerial charlatan , he got lucky with the Wales job in terms of them getting to the semis, on the back of Speeds suicide you were slways likely to get a squad willing to do well, and had a world class performer in Bale, who took wales to the semis on the pitch in an over flated euros, one team that nobody expected was slwsys going to do well.
He has not done anything of note at any club he has managed, i know its the way of this board to get carried away, but im not sure. The one thing i will say is he has had the balls to take the job on so respecy for that but i actually dont think he is all that great when it comes to managing a football club. I hope i am proved wrong

Do us a favour mods stick this is in pure football

But is Coleman just another managerial charlatan , he got lucky with the Wales job in terms of them getting to the semis, on the back of Speeds suicide you were slways likely to get a squad willing to do well, and had a world class performer in Bale, who took wales to the semis on the pitch in an over flated euros, one team that nobody expected was slwsys going to do well.
He has not done anything of note at any club he has managed, i know its the way of this board to get carried away, but im not sure. The one thing i will say is he has had the balls to take the job on so respecy for that but i actually dont think he is all that great when it comes to managing a football club. I hope i am proved wrong and don’t get shit for posting on wrang forum
Tidied

He has not done anything of note at any club he has managed, i know its the way of this board to get carried away, but im not sure. The one thing i will say is he has had the balls to take the job on so respecy for that but i actually dont think he is all that great when it comes to managing a football club. I hope i am proved wrong

:oops:

Do us a favour mods, ban this fucker
Ban someone for having a different opinion to most? Why?

Care to expand on that? Speed died 5 years before Wales reached the semi finals of the Euros
Yes the Welsh squad were always going to play for Speed a good few years after his death

Finished 9th with Fulham which would be our second highest finish in 50+ years. Left sociedad in the top 6 in Spain I think as well.
Bruce finished 9th with us, coleman finished 9th in his first season i belirve then it went wrong , wht hasnt he been employed in the premier league since?

Yes the Welsh squad were always going to play for Speed a good few years after his death
Well for starters you’re on the wrong f***ing forum and for main course it was a shit post because you mentioned Speed (no need) and for afters it’s the Smb late on on a Friday night...you’re bound to get pelters for no good reason.

I wish we got McLeish or mccoist or Lambert me.

There is a thread for this on pf.

If you are not happy, get stuck in on that

Bruce finished 9th with us, coleman finished 9th in his first season i belirve then it went wrong , wht hasnt he been employed in the premier league since?
No he didn’t.
He finished 9th then 12th at Fulham. Despite losing Saha and van der Saar and spending virtually nothing. Was sacked with them in 15th and on a bad run.
Not sure why he hasn’t got back in the premier league, however we aren’t in the premier league either.
I’d argue the only poor job he has done is Coventry, his achievements with wales probably being the stand outs.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/could-those-who-are-not-happy-post-in-here-please.1403388/

Back