Everyone all set??

I like the way some think Christmas is over when Christmas day is done. It's just started :lol: :cool:
I tend to do a long Christmas. I usually get about 2 weeks off. Finished on Friday and had a gentle build up, sitting now without much to do except a quick run round with the vac to get up all the dog hair. Christmas day here, boxing day at the inlaws, a chill out day, up to my parents for new year, back to work on Friday 4th then a weekend off. I class the whole lot as Christmas.

Have had all the presents wrapped for weeks, just had a bit of food shopping to do this morning then came home and cleaned / tidied the house. My son is hyper as fuck, I'm hoping his impending bath will wind him down a tad tbh he needs to relax :lol:. Once he's in bed tucked up with a book I'll be downstairs with a Gin and will have a chill before I put the presents out :cool:.

Merry Christmas folks, lots of love and my very best festive wishes to you all xx

Still haven't wrapped lost one of the main presents and have just started with the shits.
Hope you feel better soon DRS xx

Last edited:

Back