Everyone all set??

Think I’m all set. Been up to Tesco for last minute fresh stuff and some crossiants for the morning. I made the mistake if joking to my daughter saying if she wanted to come it will be really busy and I wanted to get out as soon as she woke up. She was dragging me out of bed at ten past six.

It was quiet though, so job done.

Just waiting to go to the bank and that's it. Everything bought and wrapped. First Christmas Dinner of two today but on call for work so hoping nothing comes in!

Gym, breakfast and Sainsbury's all done and dusted by 9am today. Sainsbury's was warming up to be Armageddon and I witnessed one couple having a spectacular meltdown over crackers for cheese.:lol:
I probably didn't need to go myself but treating myself to my traditional bacon sarnie tomorrow despite red meat being on the banned list.

All done here 8.45pm. Bought final presents this morning. Went to the gym. Bought a load of seafood. Assembled a new bbq. Bought another case of booze. Made some xmas rocky road and paid my 6year old daughter $5 to wrap all my presents. We've discovered she does a fantastic job wrapping and with the bows. She even writes the labels. :D
We're watching Elf with Will Ferrell then off to bed. Big day tomorrow with the in laws around.

Back