Everybody's Golf - PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enjoying this for a change of pace.

Anyone know what the ultra approach ball is for or how you use it?

Enjoying this for a change of pace.

Anyone know what the ultra approach ball is for or how you use it?

I think it gives you a 15yd chip shot, obviously only shows up if you need it. Think it's a waste tbh, it's not like the 30yd chip is hard.

Going to see if this guy can take a couple of shots off my game...

Logon or register to see this image

Quite like the idea of making my character look like mr meeseeks actually

Last edited:
Can I fuck find these hidden items.
Tiny little stars on the ground, they're not obvious at all until you're like standing on them.

From memory one's just beside the event stall, one's near the steps next to the golf cart and another's on the path towards the beach. You need to walk rather than sprint around to see them.

Tiny little stars on the ground, they're not obvious at all until you're like standing on them.

From memory one's just beside the event stall, one's near the steps next to the golf cart and another's on the path towards the beach. You need to walk rather than sprint around to see them.
Cheers. I’ve looked everywhere you mentioned and where a guide said. Can’t find fuck all. Best just get back to school girl innuendos and upskirt shots.

:lol: I couldn't find two of them like even with the guides. Basically what most of them are are you get an extra power shot for each round.

I have 30,000+ coins now. I have no idea what to spend them on. I think the game thinks I give a shit about what clothes I want my character to wear. Not knowing I'm perfectly happy with the black t-shirt and pants I gave him on the first day, and the golf balls don't really make so much of a difference that I want to buy any.

Cheers. I’ve looked everywhere you mentioned and where a guide said. Can’t find fuck all. Best just get back to school girl innuendos and upskirt shots.

I think they only appear at certain times. I've only ever noticed/found any when a popup appears in the corner stating that there is an item on the ground somewhere. Maybe wait for that, then use the guide?

:lol: I couldn't find two of them like even with the guides. Basically what most of them are are you get an extra power shot for each round.

I have 30,000+ coins now. I have no idea what to spend them on. I think the game thinks I give a shit about what clothes I want my character to wear. Not knowing I'm perfectly happy with the black t-shirt and pants I gave him on the first day, and the golf balls don't really make so much of a difference that I want to buy any.

Agree with the coins mind.

As for the clothes; knowing that everyone can see me running about the course, i've taken great pleasure in creating an 8ft tall, rake thin bloke with a giant napper and beatles style hairdo - he's wearing a very sharp suit mind :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back