Everybody's Golf - PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got a few hole in ones but only with that tornado thing, so they don't count really :neutral:

Seems to be a few problems with the online bonus course freezing up when you click on it, try and play the normal one before it, or just keep restarting, it works eventually.

Last edited:
Got a few hole in ones but only with that tornado thing, so they don't count really :neutral:
Yeah it has to be on an official round. Just keep teeing off with "Super Backspin" on par 3's and if you get lucky and hit the pin it will automatically turn in to a homing shot and go in, providing you have unlocked them.

Yeah it has to be on an official round. Just keep teeing off with "Super Backspin" on par 3's and if you get lucky and hit the pin it will automatically turn in to a homing shot and go in, providing you have unlocked them.

I must be crap as I have no hole in ones yet, I have the homing shot but do you have to have a certain type of ball to perform it?

Do you get notified when you unlock an ability? Only played the first 9 hole torny and just mashed X. Had no idea what I was doing really.

I must be crap as I have no hole in ones yet, I have the homing shot but do you have to have a certain type of ball to perform it?
You don't need a particular ball, but you'll get more spin on the spin balls (obviously), so more likely to get enough spin for the homing shot.

Do you get notified when you unlock an ability? Only played the first 9 hole torny and just mashed X. Had no idea what I was doing really.
Yes, you generally unlock stuff as you beat the vs. opponents or go up a rank.

Im rank 3 now, when can you start riding carts and go fishing?
You can get in the karts when you beat the challenger dressed as a racing driver. He's around level 3 so you must be close to him.

Seems to be a few problems with the online bonus course freezing up when you click on it, try and play the normal one before it, or just keep restarting, it works eventually.

I tried to play the bonus course, but it was grayed out as I hadn't leveled up; does this happen to everyone?

Any way we can get a golf team going for the online part? Me and @Snappy are on PS4 like.
I'm up for that.

Not looked into it too much, does someone create a team and we join it? I know from my initial online poking around, that you can't add ppl that you aren't friends with.

The whole online bit is a bit mental. Got to the open course and played all the holes individually, got into the top few thousand rank. Then realized i could do it as a proper 9-hole.

Are there all-time online leaderboards? Or is it just that daily weird thing where it just finds you 9 random people it thinks you're on par with and you compete with them for the day?

Any way we can get a golf team going for the online part? Me and @Snappy are on PS4 like.
Can you clear your inbox - i'll send you my psn name

Last edited:
I tried to play the bonus course, but it was grayed out as I hadn't leveled up; does this happen to everyone?

I'm up for that.

Not looked into it too much, does someone create a team and we join it? I know from my initial online poking around, that you can't add ppl that you aren't friends with.

The whole online bit is a bit mental. Got to the open course and played all the holes individually, got into the top few thousand rank. Then realized i could do it as a proper 9-hole.

Are there all-time online leaderboards? Or is it just that daily weird thing where it just finds you 9 random people it thinks you're on par with and you compete with them for the day?

Can you clear your inbox - i'll send you my psn name
Cleared.

As far as im aware you can have a bit of a hand online and you all play a hole and try be the best scoring team.

Cleared.

As far as im aware you can have a bit of a hand online and you all play a hole and try be the best scoring team.
Yeah, I played some weird thing where I was part of a team and you have to run around the course trying to score more points than the other team in a set time. Sank an eagle as the timer ran out and tied the game, which was a bit of an anti-climax, as it just says tied game, nobody wins, no MVP is awarded and then it dumps you back into the lobby lol.

Yeah, I played some weird thing where I was part of a team and you have to run around the course trying to score more points than the other team in a set time. Sank an eagle as the timer ran out and tied the game, which was a bit of an anti-climax, as it just says tied game, nobody wins, no MVP is awarded and then it dumps you back into the lobby lol.

:lol: That's Turf Wars. I don't think it lasts long enough for my liking, I only get about 4 holes in and then run out of time. Played it the other day and so I was so far down the bottom they didn't even bother to show my score :neutral:

I'm up for the PS4 league thing. Not sure how it works like or if it's even a possibility.

Sounds dump. Hopefully they'll be better game modes

:lol: That's Turf Wars. I don't think it lasts long enough for my liking, I only get about 4 holes in and then run out of time. Played it the other day and so I was so far down the bottom they didn't even bother to show my score :neutral:

I'm up for the PS4 league thing. Not sure how it works like or if it's even a possibility.
The two I played were 10 and 6 minutes, i played about 6/7 holes on the ten minute game. It's a bit stupid as you can see straight away that if your up against a bunch of good players your generally all going to score the same; unless you use your warps and buggy well i guess.

Sounds dump. Hopefully they'll be better game modes

I have played an online 9 hole game, but it seems to just throw you in with whomever it wants. Dunno if there's an option to play with friends once you add some. You'd think there would be, else what's the point.

No, any ball mate, you need to do a super backspin shot ( hit up on d-pad ath the same time you click to set power then down on d-pad on the final shot click) and if you hit the pin it will turn into a homing shot and go in.

Got beat by the AI :eek: :lol: Mura, or whatever her name was, the gamer girl. She was smashing them in the bushes, in the bunkers but ridiculously getting shots in from them, I was doing the former but not the latter. Beat the bitch easily second time round like but I'm still ashamed :neutral:

Got beat by the AI :eek: :lol: Mura, or whatever her name was, the gamer girl. She was smashing them in the bushes, in the bunkers but ridiculously getting shots in from them, I was doing the former but not the latter. Beat the bitch easily second time round like but I'm still ashamed :neutral:
First boss I played was by it into the water, it skimmed the top, landed on her green, bounced off the pole and in. I was f***ing raging. It was blatantly putting the boss ahead to stretch out the match.

Anybody else getting massive lag when in online games? Seems to be mainly the open courses when played in the rain.

It's to the point where it's almost impossible to put as the dots don't move at the right speed :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back