Everybody's Golf - PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've had pretty much every version since the ps1 including vita. There's been an excellent community on previous versions.

Love the original 2 on PS1 and picked up one of the PS3 versions not too long back in a sale. They're really good games, wish I had a PS4 for this one

Had it on PS2 I think, great game. Didn't know it was coming to PS4 - one to look forward to.

Loved that you could almost work out to the pixel where the ball would go if you hit it correctly.

my copy turned up about 5 days early, shame i wasn't home to play it. Had it for the PS3 and loved it. Looking forward to playing it again

Never played any of them but always fancied giving one a go. What sets it apart from any other golf game?

It's the simplicity of it; anyone could pick it up and be half decent at it in a couple of minutes. The last few courses and opponents are always hard, but beatable. It's just a fun game.

It's built around challenges, rather than a career mode. As you go through the game, it'll make things harder for you, by introducing mental weather or requiring you to use characters who have odd quirks.

Played a few tournaments last night..okay, a load of tournaments, it's quite addictive. I enjoyed it, it's good. Don't expect super realistic golf or it to be really challenging, just take it for what it is, a fun game.

Very Japanese like, I'm half expecting Pikachu to pop up at any minute.

Last edited:
Played a few tournaments last night..okay, a load of tournaments, it's quite addictive. I enjoyed it, it's good. Don't expect super realistic golf or it to be really challenging, just take it for what it is, a fun game.

Very Japanese like, I'm half expecting Pikachu to pop up at any minute.
I played two 9 holers and then beat the first VS character but I also found it enjoyable and a bargain at £25

Why would you want to hate it?

Got -7 in today's online 9 hole IN :cool: Still like in 1400th place. Top of leaderboard is all -15 :eek: Cheating fuckers :neutral:

Turf War is a bit mad like. I only get about four holes in the time and all of them are shit because I'm rushing it.

Picked it up tonight and had a quick play. Same game as always but not sure if I like the RPG lite way you play it now. Prefer unlocking new characters and clubs as you progress. Having said that though it's always a great day for golf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back