Evertons Lower Bullens...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why I am very confident we can fill a large amount of a 55-60k seater stadium when we move from the Old Lady. Take away the restricted seats and we sell out most games.
Why has it never happened? Lower league clubs are building new stadia, Everton aren't. The infrastructure around the ground is also terrible.

Why has it never happened? Lower league clubs are building new stadia, Everton aren't. The infrastructure around the ground is also terrible.

Kenwright hasn't a pot to piss in mate we've had 3 failed ground moves under his tenure. Moshiri's arrival seems to be the catalyst for a new ground I would say in the next 1-3 months a new stadium will be announced (fingers crossed).

Bramley Moore Docks would be a game changer for us, I've said since Moshiri arrived I wouldn't be shocked to see Usmanov sell up at Arsenal and join up with his partner if the stadium gets the green light. His USM company sponsering our training ground was just the start imo.

Kenwright hasn't a pot to piss in mate we've had 3 failed ground moves under his tenure. Moshiri's arrival seems to be the catalyst for a new ground I would say in the next 1-3 months a new stadium will be announced (fingers crossed).

Bramley Moore Docks would be a game changer for us, I've said since Moshiri arrived I wouldn't be shocked to see Usmanov sell up at Arsenal and join up with his partner if the stadium gets the green light. His USM company sponsering our training ground was just the start imo.
Honestly think you could fill a 50k stadium no problem. Only thing is a few local businesses (chippies, pubs) do well out of Goodison, it would be a shame for them.

We won't be able to fill a 60k but neither can Man City yet they still expanded the Etihad for a long term business plan. Considering Spurs, West Ham and Chelsea are all now/redeveloping to 60k stadiums I would be suprised if Moshiri forks out £350-400 million for a 50-55k stadium as it makes little viable sense long term if he wants to keep us around the top 6/7 places.

For me a 55k stadium with retractable seats for the big games that takes the stadium to around 60k would be ideal, although God knows what it'll be when it comes to fruition.
Tin hat on but you should have had a 65k ground share with your red pals

Tin hat on but you should have had a 65k ground share with your red pals

Would rather gouge my eyes out than share a ground with them beauts.

Will actually be funny as the whole shared ground talk the Kopites (rightly tbf) were giving it the big un about a new shiny ground of there own. Fast forward and it looks like we will be the ones moving to a big ground in the city centre whilst they are stuck in the run down backwaters of Anfield. Big Stand FC

Honestly think you could fill a 50k stadium no problem. Only thing is a few local businesses (chippies, pubs) do well out of Goodison, it would be a shame for them.

I actually think we will do something with Goodison to leave a legacy for the community around the ground. We as a club are very good with the community and ETIC do alot of positive work in the area.

Compare that to the red lot who turfed their residents out/turned the local area into an even bigger crap hole for their own financial gain. One of the many differences between us and them.

Last edited:
There are still non restricted view tickets on sale for your home game against Hull. You won't get 20000 extra every week.
At £38 quid a pop. That's where football has got it wrong. We got bait (fish and chips) a couple of pints for less than 10 quid out side the ground. Inside it was 7 quid for a pint and a pie.

Will actually be funny as the whole shared ground talk the Kopites (rightly tbf) were giving it the big un about a new shiny ground of there own. Fast forward and it looks like we will be the ones moving to a big ground in the city centre whilst they are stuck in the run down backwaters of Anfield. Big Stand FC

I actually think we will do something with Goodison to leave a legacy for the community around the ground. We as a club are very good with the community and ETIC do alot of positive work in the area.

Compare that to the red lot who turfed their residents out/turned the local area into an even bigger crap hole for their own financial gain. One of the many differences between us and them.
I've seen the stories about houses been left to rot around Annfield to force folk out. Hopefully you get the ground you deserve and Walton doesn't suffer.

Last edited:
We were in row E yesterday and from my seat I had a pillar directly through the far end goal. Wasnt really an issue though as stood up and moved back slightly and I could see the goal fine.

Its a great old stadium and we will all miss it when its gone. Very few proper old school grounds left now.

When did the Melrose Abbey shut down mate? We stayed in Bootle last night and walked up to the ground from there pre match and were planning a pint in there. Ended up in the Peacock instead which was OK. Got the train from Kirkdale into Liverpool after the game then the last train back to Bootle Oriel Road.

That new stand at Anfield dominates the whole area and can be seen for miles around.

Last edited:
There are still non restricted view tickets on sale for your home game against Hull. You won't get 20000 extra every week.

Looks like there are only single obstructed view seats and single wheelchair spaces to me.

Reactions: EFC
It would be nice if the reserves still played at Goodison after the move. And with it being the last big old school stadium, if it was also turned into some sort of museum. If only for a few years to keep going a bit longer. I wish we'd done it with Roker Park

It would be nice if the reserves still played at Goodison after the move. And with it being the last big old school stadium, if it was also turned into some sort of museum. If only for a few years to keep going a bit longer. I wish we'd done it with Roker Park

Yeah I think that would be the preferred option of all supporters but not sure how likely or feasible it would be. The club have been actively trying to lay roots in the area recently, there's a new community hub and a free school (although divisive) plus they are trying to help shelter homeless. I hope it continues when we leave as it is an area that will always be intrinsically linked to EFC.

No chance

We will easily sell 50k a game at least . the club are keeping prices reasonable for that reason .

Every club who has moved to a new and bigger stadium some doubling there attendances . So why wouldn't we in your opinion ?

They'll sell out

Yeah I think that would be the preferred option of all supporters but not sure how likely or feasible it would be. The club have been actively trying to lay roots in the area recently, there's a new community hub and a free school (although divisive) plus they are trying to help shelter homeless. I hope it continues when we leave as it is an area that will always be intrinsically linked to EFC.
it would be great if we give the land to help the community because selling it won't raise that much as Walton is a shithole and the land is worth buttons

At £38 quid a pop. That's where football has got it wrong. We got bait (fish and chips) a couple of pints for less than 10 quid out side the ground. Inside it was 7 quid for a pint and a pie.

I've seen the stories about houses been left to rot around Annfield to force folk out. Hopefully you get the ground you deserve and Walton doesn't suffer.
walton is already on its arse and once we move the place will pretty much die . It was a great place growing up in the 80's and 90's now it's one of the worst parts of the city . A shame really.

Last edited:
Looks like there are only single obstructed view seats and single wheelchair spaces to me.

Just had a look and can only see them myself. Looks like only a few blocks with any seats available too and we've already sold out the 1,200 tickets that Hull have returned as we did with all the other clubs who only requested 1,800 tickets.

We're selling Goodison out easily and will comfortably sell 50,000 plus at a new stadium. Given how popular ground moves have been for other similar sized fanbases, it wouldn't be too surprising to see us get 55,000 either. 60,000 is unrealistic at this stage but who would have thought West Ham could get 56,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back