Evertons Lower Bullens...

Status
Not open for further replies.

john h

Winger
Had to do the usual neck contortions yesterday to get glimpses of any footy....Row O near the back row..definitely "old school"......Evertons season ticket prices for 2017/18 were in the match programme...adult price for home support in the L/Bullens....£485....:eek:

Had to do the usual neck contortions yesterday to get glimpses of any footy....Row O near the back row..definitely "old school"......Evertons season ticket prices for 2017/18 were in the match programme...adult price for home support in the L/Bullens....£485....:eek:

Yep...ground that's past its best by a long way. Had to look at the big screen and down the front it's hard to see what's happening across the pitch

Had the pleasure on a couple of occasions. In fairness they've always been the last tickets sold and sold as limited or obstructed view. Still scandalous in this day and age like.

The equivalent in the home section is full of OAPs so the views marginally better as they all sit. The back of that stand and the Gwladys are unacceptable in this day and age.

Why I am very confident we can fill a large amount of a 55-60k seater stadium when we move from the Old Lady. Take away the restricted seats and we sell out most games.

Why I am very confident we can fill a large amount of a 55-60k seater stadium when we move from the Old Lady. Take away the restricted seats and we sell out most games.

But many of that 55-60 thousand will be touristy types and tag-a-longs......so your slogan that "Evertonians are born, not manufactured" will be a bit misleading....;)

But many of that 55-60 thousand will be touristy types and tag-a-longs......so your slogan that "Evertonians are born, not manufactured" will be a bit misleading....;)

The vast majority of our home support are from the local area but your right we would see the increase in part time fans with the novelty of the new ground (especially if it's at a nice location such as the docks) but I don't think the problem will be as bad as in London it'll be more your first time student type I would imagine rather than your average tourist.

Think we'll always keep our core support and values we've always been good at that regardless of winning titles in the 80's or relegation battles in the 90's.

Going to be interesting the stadium size, realistically 50,000 -55'000 is about right but with a good few clubs moving to new 60k seater stadiums/redeveloping it may be a case of the ownership trying to keep up with the Jones's. If that was the case would hope some seats could be retracted for outside of the derby/Utd/big games as like Man City I very much doubt we could fill a 60k seater and would hate us to lose the atmosphere that's at GP.

There are still non restricted view tickets on sale for your home game against Hull. You won't get 20000 extra every week.

There are still non restricted view tickets on sale for your home game against Hull. You won't get 20000 extra every week.

We won't be able to fill a 60k but neither can Man City yet they still expanded the Etihad for a long term business plan. Considering Spurs, West Ham and Chelsea are all now/redeveloping to 60k stadiums I would be suprised if Moshiri forks out £350-400 million for a 50-55k stadium as it makes little viable sense long term if he wants to keep us around the top 6/7 places.

For me a 55k stadium with retractable seats for the big games that takes the stadium to around 60k would be ideal, although God knows what it'll be when it comes to fruition.

Easy. There's a market now for restricted views and generally poor facilities. Even if we get just 5k new sales added to 5k corp takes us to 50k without even trying.

We won't be able to fill a 60k but neither can Man City yet they still expanded the Etihad for a long term business plan. Considering Spurs, West Ham and Chelsea are all now/redeveloping to 60k stadiums I would be suprised if Moshiri forks out £350-400 million for a 50-55k stadium as it makes little viable sense long term if he wants to keep us around the top 6/7 places.

For me a 55k stadium with retractable seats for the big games that takes the stadium to around 60k would be ideal, although God knows what it'll be when it comes to fruition.

Aye, just don't do a West Ham and end up with a much bigger ground that's worse than the one you started with (admittedly hard to do)

with the exception of West Ham, it will be in readiness for the new European Super League which will probably happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back