Everton v Man Utd kick off 1330 sky sports premier & main event

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wheels are off again
He shouldnt have got it .Fair enough they were beating teams but they werent good

I saw enough in the champs league. At home against barca they sat behind the ball when barca were there for the taking.... He went to the nou camp and went gung ho

Hes clueless

He shouldnt have got it .Fair enough they were beating teams but they werent good

I saw enough in the champs league. At home against barca they sat behind the ball when barca were there for the taking.... He went to the nou camp and went gung ho

Hes clueless

They were ridiculously lucky against PSG as well. Were very fortunate to be only 2 down after the 1st leg and the 2nd leg was a complete freak result where they scored with pretty much their only attacks of the game, and even then they were helped by a Buffon howler and a very dodgy penalty decision.

Worst I’ve seen United play possibly ever in a half of football given they aren’t playing a top team. Absolutely woeful, lacking in every area of the pitch, devoid of ideas, creativity, and going through the motions like its a pre season friendly. Quite pathetic in all honesty.

Man Utd players showing the same desire as they did under Jose here!!
They should have waited before appointing Solksjaer, Pogba and co. know they can take the piss now .... Woodward is unbelievably naive. Ole took over a group of unhappy players and told them to go out and express themselves, an easy job at first. Now they look as bad as they have for as long as I can remember, it’s been a dreadful half from them.

I like him but his appointment was always a disaster waiting to happen

The permanent appointment when they’d lost 2 of the 3 previous games or something was a ridiculous idea. He was never going to be a success for them as the whole thing was built on sentiment rather than ability.

Still he’ll get a hefty payout when they sack him and he can blame the players Mourinho brought in for them being shit so all is well.

They should have waited before appointing Solksjaer, Pogba and co. know they can take the piss now .... Woodward is unbelievably naive. Ole took over a group of unhappy players and told them to go out and express themselves, an easy job at first. Now they look as bad as they have for as long as I can remember, it’s been a dreadful half from them.

Ince being proved partly right now in his view of the bounce after Jose went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back