Everton v Free Ticket Mugs

Its not excusable and its poor taste however I feel the abuse JP gets is worse. I'd rather someone wish me dead than call me a peado at every given opportunity, but that's just me.

Fans sing at eachother, us to boro, mags about jimmy Saville etc, its wrong etc, however what I saw was worse as it was just grown blokes screaming about child rape to a bloke playing football. It felt more personal The fact everton paid £30 mill for him is totally irrelevant.

Racism is different altogether
I’d say when fans are singing about child rape and have done so for years it leaves it rather difficult to take the moral high ground.

And that’s fair enough but you are part of a fanbase that has.
Individually you can but as a fanbase we certainly can’t

I’m not sure you can attribute blame on me here, as i’ve said and will keep on saying, what i saw and heard at goodison in regards to JP was the worst stuff i’ve seen at a football ground

I am more than happy to call out horrible bastards in any walk of life

I’m not sure you can attribute blame on me here, as i’ve said and will keep on saying, what i saw and heard at goodison in regards to JP was the worst stuff i’ve seen at a football ground

I am more than happy to call out horrible bastards in any walk of life
And as I said that’s fair enough from an individual point of view but as a fanbase we have used child abuse as a means to score points in the past so as a collecting we don’t have much room to get in a state.
Did you express your disgust at our fans chanting at the time?

And as I said that’s fair enough from an individual point of view but as a fanbase we have used child abuse as a means to score points in the past so as a collecting we don’t have much room to get in a state.
Did you express your disgust at our fans chanting at the time?

So are you suggesting i can’t feel disgusted by what pickford gets because im a sunderland fans and fellow fans have done similar? Seems a bizarre logic if you are

Yes

Well there’s something sadly lacking if they can fuck up like that in the last 2 mins when every man and his dogs dog knows a team 2 down at the arse end of a match away from home is going to go for it.

Newcastle weren't going for it though. They ended up with an opportunity to stick the ball in the box from a set piece and scored. Granted after that they thought let's try for a second but even Ncle supporters there last night will tell you they weren't even attacking.

Regardless, the lack of professionalism in not seeing that game out is inexcusable.

Newcastle weren't going for it though. They ended up with an opportunity to stick the ball in the box from a set piece and scored. Granted after that they thought let's try for a second but even Ncle supporters there last night will tell you they weren't even attacking.

Regardless, the lack of professionalism in not seeing that game out is inexcusable.
I didn’t see the game mate, I just assumed they’d thrown caution to the wind or become slightly less shit.

The mags will be comfortably safe this season but likely to be in deeper trouble next, the infamous Bruce slump always eventually kicks in. In fact it still might this season tbf but they'll survive regardless.

This. Bruce always does OK in his first season. He'll (or Ashley) will sign a load of plodder in the summer and next season they'll struggle like fuck and Ashley will sack him around March time.

Back