Everton FC fan getting You'll Never Walk Alone tattoo to help Liverpool youngster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got to say I think I would pay the £15000 not to get a Newcastle tattoo ... If that meant cycling the length of the country , running 10 marathons or swimming the channel I would do it rather than be branded with that shite , it's like a lazy mans way of raising the cash ....

is there nee middle ground between stupid bastard and hero like? Have a word man.

There's been 2 threads related to George today and both have turned negative within 2 pages. Pathetic.

Surely they were negative to start with, with you wanting a witch hunt? The others were being empathetic to teh journalist and said get over it now he has apologised. I think youre confusing negative with an opinion different to yours.

So, and forgive me for not reading the article, but people are only giving the money to help a sick kid on the basis this lad gets a tattoo?

I'd say their putting such a daft condition on the donation says a damn sight more about them than the lad getting the tat

just goes to prove the Liverpool/Everton rivalry is nothing more than 'friendly'
wtf? That's a canny leap. The blokes raising some cash for charity? Not defining Merseyside relations.
its like the 1950s on here some days

wtf? That's a canny leap. The blokes raising some cash for charity? Not defining Merseyside relations.
its like the 1950s on here some days

by permanently marking himself with a Liverpool slogan.

It's not like he's doing a run or climbing a mountain.

How many fans of other clubs would do this....?

hes probably just a slightly thick scouser who fancied a bit attention and get in the paper and help someone.. Might raise a few quid but its not breaking a religious taboo or akin to being a paedophile so fair play to the lad.[DOUBLEPOST=1388174272][/DOUBLEPOST]
hes probably just a slightly thick scouser who fancied a bit attention and get in the paper and help someone.. Might raise a few quid but its not breaking a religious taboo or akin to being a paedophile so fair play to the lad.
move along.

hes probably just a slightly thick scouser who fancied a bit attention and get in the paper and help someone.. Might raise a few quid but its not breaking a religious taboo or akin to being a paedophile so fair play to the lad.[DOUBLEPOST=1388174272][/DOUBLEPOST]
move along.
Is everyone who agrees with me a tosser and nasty little shits or is it just me ?..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back