evenwood cc

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmy

Striker
the opener ryan nicholson is a rite cheat.

1st ball he took the leather off it and wouldnt walk.

even his own supporters said he was out.

he is no sportsman.

cant stand people who wont walk.

he is no sportsman.

I agree but he'll get given out when he isn't so..... I understand what he's done just don't agree with it personally.

he is no sportsman.

Not defending him but if it was such a clear connection surely the umpire should have known. After all, there are batsmen who will wait for the umpires decision.

I personally would walk but everyone is different.

Not defending him but if it was such a clear connection surely the umpire should have known. After all, there are batsmen who will wait for the umpires decision.

I personally would walk but everyone is different.

I take my lead from North Country Boy.

If not walking is good enough for him its good enough for me. I gloved one down the legside and was caught behind last season, knew I had hit it but waited for the Umpire. He said not out so I carried on.

Let the Umpire decide I say. but I am a bastard!

I take my lead from North Country Boy.

If not walking is good enough for him its good enough for me. I gloved one down the legside and was caught behind last season, knew I had hit it but waited for the Umpire. He said not out so I carried on.

Let the Umpire decide I say. but I am a bastard!

f***ing cheat:lol:

he is no sportsman.

This wasn't the other week when he scored his 183? I hope it is i'm guessing he went on to get runs and your a bit bitter? Haha.

Played with Ryan for a season and a half, he is a sound lad and i've seen him get many dodgy decisions (part and parcel of playing in the Coast League haha). Unfortunately though, it is down to the umpire to make the decisions, you may not like what he has done but he is entitled to stand his ground.

This wasn't the other week when he scored his 183? I hope it is i'm guessing he went on to get runs and your a bit bitter? Haha.

Played with Ryan for a season and a half, he is a sound lad and i've seen him get many dodgy decisions (part and parcel of playing in the Coast League haha). Unfortunately though, it is down to the umpire to make the decisions, you may not like what he has done but he is entitled to stand his ground.

Played against him a few times when he was at Washington. Always seemed a decent lad but can't comment on his honesty as he was never involved in any controversial "dismissals" when we played them.

Played with Ryan from u13 level and he is a cracking lad and a very good player glad to see hes back playing for the wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back