Eve beds

DH1

Midfield
Which is the best out there?

Eve, simba or any others on the market?

We've got a super king but since getting it I haven't got on with it at all. Wake up most mornings after 6/7 hours sleep with a stiff back.

We just bought a Therapur Acti Gel Plus, seemed canny in the shop and they put us on a bed with loads of sensors to work out the amount of support needed from the mattress. Tried a Tempur which felt a bit more comfortable but was over twice the price. Tried a few more in the shop as well and the Therapur felt much better.

It’ll be completely different when it arrives no doubt and I’ll hate the fucker.

I read a load of reviews online about those new mattresses and then a few that said the Ikea ones are just as good but much cheaper.

Didn't bother trying any of the others mentioned, so can't compare like for like, but I had issues with a bad back off our old mattress that I don't get with the Ikea one.

Search for best mattress reviews on google, it's what I did and we ended up with a Simba mattress. It had 100 night trial and 0% interest over 10 months, so we pay £60 a month and if it's shit (it's class) we can send it back within 100 nights, no quibbles.

Gimme a PM for £50 off your order if that's what you eventually choose to go with.

Back