Eurovision....... first shots fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

russian wheelchair bound entrant has performed in the crimea since the annexation and therefore entered the country ilegally in order to do this. The ban was expected indeed it has been suggested that she was entered with the expectation of the ban in order to ramp up tension

russian wheelchair bound entrant has performed in the crimea since the annexation and therefore entered the country ilegally in order to do this. The ban was expected indeed it has been suggested that she was entered with the expectation of the ban in order to ramp up tension
So Russia made a deliberate attempt to be thrown out of Eurovision.

Surprised they haven't stuck a sixteen+ rating on it too because of all the gays.

i did wonder.......... it was featured on Radio 4s PM programme on my way home last night hence me mentioning it. In other news Mrs Cat informs me that Polands entry will include no milkmaids again this year:neutral:

Fear not, this is our entry this year. :)

Logon or register to see this image

Didn't want the thread to be 'snipped. But there are some interesting pictures of her in bikinis (and less). I opted for a more decent one. :lol:

Fear not, this is our entry this year. :)

Logon or register to see this image

Didn't want the thread to be 'snipped. But there are some interesting pictures of her in bikinis (and less). I opted for a more decent one. :lol:
Is it ridiculously popular in Denmark? It's one of the biggest entertainment events of the year in Sweden. The competition to find their song takes months. People have built careers in trying to and failing to represent Sweden in that contest.

Ps
I can't find them pics of your entrant anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back