Eurostar

Status
Not open for further replies.

JL1985

Striker
Has anyone ever been on the Eurostar London to Paris?

Not as cheap as I thought it was. There are flights that are cheaper.

Yes. It's top notch. Keep a lookout and they do sales for 29 notes one way.

As for flying your adding an extra 4 hours at least to the journey. Can be centre of London to centre of Paris in a couple of hours. It's a wonderful thing.

Also can take as much booze on as you can carry.

Only once, well twice if you include the return.

However it was back in 2002 :eek:

Also it wasn't as far as Paris as I got off at Lille. Had to go on a work conference and it worked out cheaper to go 1st class (Newcastle - KC) and 1st Class on the Eurostar to Lille than it was to fly.

I think it departed from somewhere else in London then as well as I seem to recall having to fanny about on the tube from Kings Cross to somewhere.

I know this is no help to you but I thought I'd share.

Everyone seems to have good things to say about it. I'm going to a couple of days play at the French Open next May/June but would prefer to stay in London and travel to Paris on the day.

Only once, well twice if you include the return.

However it was back in 2002 :eek:

Also it wasn't as far as Paris as I got off at Lille. Had to go on a work conference and it worked out cheaper to go 1st class (Newcastle - KC) and 1st Class on the Eurostar to Lille than it was to fly.

I think it departed from somewhere else in London then as well as I seem to recall having to fanny about on the tube from Kings Cross to somewhere.

I know this is no help to you but I thought I'd share.

Used to go form Waterloo rather than St Pancras.

I've been to Paris before and theres nothing I really want to see there. I really like London and its a good night out.

Paris and London are full of ISIS Bombers man.

Spend a weekend in lovely Birmingham instead.

Used to go form Waterloo rather than St Pancras.

Aye, there. Couldn't remember where I left from, was that long ago.

Was a complete bastid getting back to KC on the Tube on the return journey anarl. Smack bang at 5pm we got back!!

Aye, there. Couldn't remember where I left from, was that long ago.

Was a complete bastid getting back to KC on the Tube on the return journey anarl. Smack bang at 5pm we got back!!

Aye, Waterloo is a change of tube as well because it's on the wrong Northern Line branch for KC.

I've been to Paris before and theres nothing I really want to see there. I really like London and its a good night out.
It's too much to do in a day. I do it regular and it's great but a Paris day trip and then a night out in London is almost impossible

Go to the horse racing every year, Arc de triomphe, costing us £130 return Darlington London Paris a week on Thursday. The flight was cheapet but we prefer the train.

I use Eurostar every 2 to 3 months, a fantastic service.

Yes. It's top notch. Keep a lookout and they do sales for 29 notes one way.

As for flying your adding an extra 4 hours at least to the journey. Can be centre of London to centre of Paris in a couple of hours. It's a wonderful thing.

Also can take as much booze on as you can carry.

Think it's limited to 12 cans but that's enough anyway considering the journey times

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back