European plug sockets .

My mate drinks it in his gaff Benelmadena but it tastes of bleach .

It does but thats because chlorine, the chemical the use to sterilise the mains, is a very volatile element. They sterilise to prevent a host of nasties including legionella. Chlorine however being such a light element disappates very quickly and as a result the Spanish,especially in hot weather, tend to massively over chlorinate municipal supplies. It is absolutely potable but can taste awful particularly when you want a cup of tea. A brittas water filter though clears it brilliantly and saves a fortune in bottled water and the hack on of recycling.

I think there's springs in that area . I know there is lower down in Nerja .

1, 3, and 7 .

Not what I wanted to hear . We can keep an eye on them most of the time but it's when they're alone in the bedrooms that bothers me . Somebody mentioned cover, which I've seen in Blighty but not yet in Spain .

Like people have said, the Europeans seem to manage. Less safe doesn't necessarily mean unsafe.

I think there's springs in that area . I know there is lower down in Nerja .

1, 3, and 7 .

Not what I wanted to hear . We can keep an eye on them most of the time but it's when they're alone in the bedrooms that bothers me . Somebody mentioned cover, which I've seen in Blighty but not yet in Spain .

We bought the covers for the ones in the bedrooms and bathroom and my 2 are 4&2 - never even bothered with them tbf

My lads have been all over the place with me, with many variants of sockets, and never once have they been seen trying to stick their fingers in sockets. I wouldn't worry.

Back