European Football Thread 2018/19

All games are free to watch on sky bet, bet 365 you can if you’ve had a bet in the last 24 hours or got money in your account. Eleven sports have a free game a day on Facebook I think.

Aye I know, but it's not the same. I like it on the tv rather than through my phone or a tablet.

I watched that, the defending was very reminiscent of us under Moyes, accept the possession part.
I wish I’d watched it but was out. I’ve got St. Pauli blood in me so am loving this result :lol: only one week until we play them, not expecting anything because we’re shit but I’d love it, I mean love it if we beat them!

I wish I’d watched it but was out. I’ve got St. Pauli blood in me so am loving this result :lol: only one week until we play them, not expecting anything because we’re shit but I’d love it, I mean love it if we beat them!

Going off that performance mate, they look nothing to be worried about. They looked like a team devoid of any confidence to be honest.

Going off that performance mate, they look nothing to be worried about. They looked like a team devoid of any confidence to be honest.
They’re very hot and cold, lost their first match at home 0-3 to Kiel, won their next 4 matches and then go and lose 0-5! We’re shit (I have a ticket stub somewhere and they wrote “Scheiss St. Pauli” (Shit St. Pauli) on all the tickets :lol: but anything can happen in a derby, we’ll be more up for it than they are, can’t wait!

They’re very hot and cold, lost their first match at home 0-3 to Kiel, won their next 4 matches and then go and lose 0-5! We’re shit (I have a ticket stub somewhere and they wrote “Scheiss St. Pauli” (Shit St. Pauli) on all the tickets :lol: but anything can happen in a derby, we’ll be more up for it than they are, can’t wait!

I don’t know anything about German football, but I think you’ll get at least a draw next week going off that performance.

I don’t know anything about German football, but I think you’ll get at least a draw next week going off that performance.
Would take it :lol: a win would be remembered for many years. Last victory was 2010 at their place so hopefully history repeats itself!

Hideous video but shows how legendary this moment was :lol:

Nice of Barca to lose to the botto m club the day I put them on my acca

Leganes very good value for the win as well. Barca had lots of the ball but weren't at it tonight.

Real Madrid 2-0 down at Sevilla after 21 mins, an Andre Silva double

Last edited:
Valencia the only side in La Liga yet to win a game, albeit 5 draws. Its not really good enough, despite his great work last season it'll not belong before they start calling for Marcelino vete ya!

Back