European Football Thread 2018/19

Steesafc

Striker
Its shaping up canny with transfers in Europes top leagues! The Serie A fans will eager to see what impact Ronaldo has in Italy as Juve look to maintain their dominance. In Spain, Barca have been busy and I'm looking forward to seeing what Malcom is all about. RM inevitably will make a big signing to replace Ronaldo, I also think Odriozola will be an astute signing from Sociedad.

For me Spanish side Valencia they've managed to secure Kondogbia on a permanent deal and have seen Cancelo go permanently too. The big one for them is trying to get Guedes permanently and making sure Rodrigo doesn't leave. Hopefully another top 4 finish under Marcelino, or more?

Its shaping up canny with transfers in Europes top leagues! The Serie A fans will eager to see what impact Ronaldo has in Italy as Juve look to maintain their dominance. In Spain, Barca have been busy and I'm looking forward to seeing what Malcom is all about. RM inevitably will make a big signing to replace Ronaldo, I also think Odriozola will be an astute signing from Sociedad.

For me Spanish side Valencia they've managed to secure Kondogbia on a permanent deal and have seen Cancelo go permanently too. The big one for them is trying to get Guedes permanently and making sure Rodrigo doesn't leave. Hopefully another top 4 finish under Marcelino, or more?
I see Real Madrid have been linked with him!

I see Real Madrid have been linked with him!

Valencia fans will be furious, they love Rodrigo and f***ing hate Real!

Atletico have made some good signings and kept Griezmann. Think they will close the gap to Real and Barca.

Keen to see how Gelson Martins does too.

Just seen Betis have brought in William Carvalho after they lost Fabian to Napoli. Villarreal have been splashing the cash too.

Keen to see how Gelson Martins does too.

Just seen Betis have brought in William Carvalho after they lost Fabian to Napoli. Villarreal have been splashing the cash too.

Lemar is a class buy. I think Juventus have a good chance in the CL this year.

Struggling to see beyond Juve in Italy but looking forward to seeing if Ancelotti can take Napoli to the next step

In France PSG must be , be interesting to see the next gem Monaco unearth and although they are chronic underachievers always have a soft spot for St Etienne

In Germany it feels like it is Bayern and then the rest it will be good to see how nagelsmann goes this season with Hoffenheim, just hope the others can put up a better fight this year.

Spain may well be the most interesting Barca busy in the market, Barca, Ronaldo has moved on from Real...time for others to step our of his shadow perhaps and Atletico looking strong again and as you say Valencia making some interesting moves

I'll go, (rather boringly) for the respective champions

Juventus
Barcelona
Bayern Munich
PSG
Feyenoord

Coming from a league that Depay and Thauvin got 41 goals and 24 assists combined last season it will be interesting to see how good he really is will he even start much ? I doubt it

Serie A could be the strongest and most entertaining it’s been in years with Ronaldo at Juventus, Anchelotti at Napoli, Roma and Inter spending big money and Milan’s ownership issues apparently being resolved.

Shame BT Sport have lost the rights

Back