European Football Thread 2017/18

Trying to decide where to go next season.
Im 40 minutes away from Gatwick which should make it easier to get away although being a teacher means Id need a friday night flight and to come back Sunday night which makes Spain and Italy a lot harder.

I fancy Bilbao and Napoli but will probably end up doing another few german grounds as they are easier to sort

Both of Celta Vigo's kits next year are absolutely class...

Home
Logon or register to see this image

Away
Logon or register to see this image
Booooooooo Fuck off etc. Cmon Depor.

That home one is lovely!
Givower Man it’s shite.

Trying to decide where to go next season.
Im 40 minutes away from Gatwick which should make it easier to get away although being a teacher means Id need a friday night flight and to come back Sunday night which makes Spain and Italy a lot harder.

I fancy Bilbao and Napoli but will probably end up doing another few german grounds as they are easier to sort
There’s about 28 Madrid teams in La Liga next season. There were groundhpers doing three games in one weekend when we went to Rayo v Oviedo last year.

sanctions against Marseille, PSG & AC Milan to be announced on Tuesday
Hope they don’t try and send the last bassa back.

Last edited:
Booooooooo Fuck off etc. Cmon Depor.

Givower Man it’s shite.

There’s about 28 Madrid teams in La Liga next season. There were groundhpers doing three games in one weekend when we went to Rayo v Oviedo last year.

Hope they don’t try and send the last bassa back.
I went to the cauldron a few years ago , wouldn’t mind seeing the new stadium

I went to the cauldron a few years ago , wouldn’t mind seeing the new stadium
Preferred the Calderon to bernabeau. Red n white stripes seating may of helped.
Only time in bernabeau was Real 4 Depor 1 iirc. Depor scored after three mins.....which was probably not the smartest move. Xisco who the mags signed later from three yards out. You could see the other Depor players thinking wtf did you do that for you twat.
Missed my flight home the next day so went to do both the betnabeau and Calderon tours on the same day. Calderon didn’t take as long but seemed more genuine.
Finally Went to a game there a couple of years later: Atleti v Villarreal or Valadaloid can’t remember tbh. Aguero and Forlan were playing. Can’t remember the score either but it was a more genuine atmosphere than at Real. Twas the season after Torres moved to Liverpool. Ground was very dated compared to yer average PL ground. Gates spilled out in one corner onto a path alongside the motorway! Bloody dangerous.
We’ll try the new in next time we’re ower there.

Back