Europa Final - ticket sales

Arsenal and Chelsea fans moaning about 6000 allocations . . .

To date Arsenal sold 3000, Chelsea 600.

It’s a long way to go but WOW.

UEFA fat cats 64,000

Apparently fans from both teams have been denied visa's, the airport can't cope with flights so they're ridiculously expensive and it'd take at least two days solid travelling to get there any other way :lol:

Imagine if Dennis bergkamp was still playing

He'd be knackered driving there & back

Arsenal and Chelsea fans moaning about 6000 allocations . . .

To date Arsenal sold 3000, Chelsea 600.

It’s a long way to go but WOW.
It’s all relative. If it was us I’d walk there, but having both won the uefa cup in the past I can imagine a lot of their fans just deciding the cost, distance, time and hassle isn’t really worth it.

Arsenal need the win to get in the CL but Chelsea probably see it as a second rate cup.

We went daft for the Cap One Cup and CAT because we’re starved of any real success but I’ve heard a few fans saying they’re not bothered about Wembley this time having just been.

I dont blame either club for the small following. It's an absolutely ridiculous place to play a European final.

That said it would be some adventure if you went there by train.

UEFA's excuse that they don't know which country the finalists will be from.

Not Azerbaijan, that's for sure.

Past 10 finals before this one.
Spain - 7
France - 1
England - 4
Netherlands - 1
Ukraine - 2
Portugal - 4
Germany - 1

Ukraine is the only nation from those that places like Baku are suitable for.

Statement from one of Arsenal's fans groups: 'We’ve been contacted by members & learned that some ST holders, who are eligible for a ticket cannot go as they are British - Armenian. They’ve been advised not to go to Baku (visa likely to be rejected). It’s very disappointing to have a final where some fans can’t go.'

I know Henrikh Mkhitaryan didn't go for Arsenal's match there not that long ago and he was playing for one of teams.

UEFA fat cats 64,000

Imagine if Dennis bergkamp was still playing

He'd be knackered driving there & back
UEFA in not giving a shiny shite about ordinary supporters shocker.
Footballs governing bodies long ago stopped giving a fuck about the fans that made these competitions what they are. This venue proves that, it’s no accident this small nation is oil rich. Qatar ring any bells? It’s a corporate event now where likeminded pigs can get their snouts in the trough. Boils my piss.

Its bollocks organisation for a final. Its totally fucked over the fans of the clubs who are set to contest the bloody game, instead you'll have a load of corporate arseholes and random tosspots, for who it'll be a nice experience its not as if they actually care about the result.

It’s quite a sobering thought that even if you are lucky enough to support a team that gets to the final of an elite European competition it’s almost certainly going to be unattainable to get a ticket in. Also proof that the game of the working classes has been hijacked by corporations if anyone needed further evidence that is.

Really fed up with the way football is going.

Back