Euro 2020

Why would anybody be taking a punt on events scheduled for 12 months from now?

Maybe people want to have something to look forward to and are going ahead with their future plans for the sake of their own well being. I'd rather do that than work on the basis that we can't ever be certain of anything again and make myself thoroughly miserable when that might not be necessary.

Confirmation of Denmark hosting games

Tournament is scheduled from June 11th to July 11th.

Mind its going to take a miracle to happen for fans to be allowed in. Got tickets for 8 matches just hope something happens between now and next year as I think it will give this country a massive boost.

Confirmation of Denmark hosting games

Tournament is scheduled from June 11th to July 11th.

Mind its going to take a miracle to happen for fans to be allowed in. Got tickets for 8 matches just hope something happens between now and next year as I think it will give this country a massive boost.

Those dates are just proposed though. Uefa haven’t officially scheduled the tournament yet.

They will be the dates. Schedule will be as close to the original as possible. Just waiting on all venues to confirm.

Not so sure. If the Premier League finishes this season, that would surely mean a later start for next season. So how then could the Euros possibly start on June 11?

There’s no chance that there’ll be fans in their thousands travelling Europe and filling towns/stadiums and fan zones by next June. Be smart, get your refunds whilst you can

I think the refunds period ends 25th May and the UEFA meeting is 26th May.

II had semi final and final tickets, have refunded the lot this week. 90,000 in a football stadium in 13 months time? Can’t see it.

Last edited:
What if all the hotels go through? The one I booked for this year already has.
I know people that live in Amsterdam and Copy (Hence why trying to get tickets for that one)I live in London now so Wembley is 30 mins on the tube and for the Munich game I’ll be staying in Berlin and getting trains there and back overnight and making a weekend of it. That’s the plan anyway, need to get refunds for this years Germany trip first though but DB are dragging their feet.

II had semi final and final tickets, have refunded the lot this week. 90,000 in a football stadium in 13 months time? Can’t see it.
Which semi? If I was the one I didn't have then I would have had them. Might as well double down at this point.

Exactly, I had England’s 3 group games and a ticket for the final, throw in 3 pre booked hotels, that was over £1000, I’ve refunded the lot. There’ll be no fans there, that’s even if it goes ahead

Is it confirmed for the same time next year? From what I’ve read it pretty much seems to be.

I’m going to a game in Copenhagen and had Hays travel on the phone this morning asking if I want to re arrange my booking from this year.

Problem is if I go ahead and book it might get moved again, probably to fit in the domestic season. But if I wait all the hotels are going to be gone.
No dates or venues have been confirmed.

I sent back one set of tickets but have kept an england group game for now

I imagine some places who were meant to host will pull out now

Back